Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly wasn't satisfied by her 'healthy' breakfast because she was like LUNCH COME AT ME an hour later.

Reactions: 1
The amount of food is insane!!! EL if you are reading here you do not need half a tub of cream cheese on bread or a lamb wrap for lunch!!! The reason you are enormous is because you eat too much - it's not rocket science.

Reactions: 5
ELL her portion sizes are out of control! All that steak for a lunch wrap just for one!!

Also she’s adding halloumi to everything what’s next a new collab??

Reactions: 3
ELL her portion sizes are out of control! All that steak for a lunch wrap just for one!!

Also she’s adding halloumi to everything what’s next a new collab??
A ton of lamb AND haloumi. It's just SO much. This isn't a comment on her eating. Every day there is just so much food coming out of her kitchen...who eats it all? Massive roasts etc..alove won't eat it....surely the kids dont eat that much.

Emmylou sure is excessive in everything from her meals to her spending.

A ton of lamb AND haloumi. It's just SO much. This isn't a comment on her eating. Every day there is just so much food coming out of her kitchen...who eats it all? Massive roasts etc..alove won't eat it....surely the kids dont eat that much.
I've wondered this too. No wonder they have 3 fridges!

She’s the size of the grandpa chair!
She’s trying to get a WW collaboration. She doesn’t do anything for free.

Tbh I don’t know how they fit the chair in the house with all the other tit around. 😳😳

I really feel for Alove. He quite often looks/sounds depressed and any wondering being constantly on edge and bossed around by ELL.

He should never have left his job. I get that he did it for the kids, but given his family are in WA he will find it really hard to leave with no money

Reactions: 7
Tbh I don’t know how they fit the chair in the house with all the other tit around. 😳😳

I really feel for Alove. He quite often looks/sounds depressed and any wondering being constantly on edge and bossed around by ELL.

He should never have left his job. I get that he did it for the kids, but given his family are in WA he will find it really hard to leave with no money
I think that's one of the downsides when you're a victim of being the partner of a social media "celebrity". Your whole personal life becomes very public.

Reactions: 2
I think he was a wet rag to begin with. Think he’s living his dream. Doesn’t go out to earn a living. Runs the household part time with Lazylou and doesn’t worry too much about anything else. Happy to feed his kids the fat and calories they are fed, lives in a hovel. Being bossed about by Lazylou is the least of his worries. He has no ambitions or drive hence the wet rag persona.
We’ve all seen his jack hackles instagram account wanting to a Forex trader and a writer. He is exactly like her looking for the pipe dream just she managed to get there before him. They both want the easy income.

Reactions: 8
Why can't she buy a tripod and film herself? Why does the whole family need to be involved? And jesus that's a big leg of lamb (how must that feel filming that as a vegan..) and duck tonne of potatoes

Reactions: 2
Why can't she buy a tripod and film herself? Why does the whole family need to be involved? And jesus that's a big leg of lamb (how must that feel filming that as a vegan..) and duck tonne of potatoes
LL will eat 95% of that leg of lamb!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.