EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that can't be a coincidence or did Amy get some inspiration from Deni Longlegs?

Reactions: 11
Why would the state library need ‘compensated collaborations’ with influencers?? I mean, it’s hell weird she was there, but surely she wasn’t paid to go??!

Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHA I'm wheezing at that lawn/weeding video.

It's not that deep babes. Sluzza Sue is on your payroll you dipshit.

Reactions: 20
Buckle up.....it's #PoliticalLou. Like every other 2 bit influencer, she is jumping on the bandwagon.....Should be fascinating

Reactions: 8
I’m confused.. are rhe 80s back? I though it was more late 90s? Spray on skinny jeans also not in.. what is happening here? It’s not a vibe and that shirt is too small/gaping..
They’re baggy jeans but because she’s in 4 sizes too small are skinny ones

Reactions: 15
At least she spelled Nevada right this time!

Aaron must be due back soon, Mumma is giddy this moooornnnin'

Reactions: 13
Buckle up.....it's #PoliticalLou. Like every other 2 bit influencer, she is jumping on the bandwagon.....Should be fascinating
Maybe that’s why she was at the Library reading up on the constitution.

Reactions: 12
Watch out fezzas, (ill)LegallyBlondeLou is trying to become smarter by visiting the library.

Reactions: 7
“Mumma this…. Mumma that….”. I have kids, and have NEVER referred to myself in the third person as “Mumma”. Makes my skin crawl. Imagine her in the bedroom (sorry)….. “Mumma is so hot and horny….. Mumma wants to hop on top…..”

Don’t worry, I know where the door is……

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.