EmmyLou Loves #98 Went to Vegas thinking she'd get slammed. But we all found out she just got scammed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pollie - what a thread title.

The giant toddler has gone quiet the past few days after a MadDogBusy week last week. From a Gossip site being told that her Vegas trip with Babe#3 was just a poor middle aged mum of 3 being scammed out of $13k. From wearing a lab coat and clodhoppers at the CW event where she took her kids to film her and her nieces to scam more free Christmas presents for her to give out to all of her non-existed friends.

Let's not forget her going to see Death of a Salesman feature her new BFF Anthony Lapaglia - I'm sure she has dinner at least 3 times at week at his house.

We even had some 'in the wild' spottings by @YankeeRoo

We all await the return of the crop tops and botched basketball gut.👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Im betting they are going to the Big 4 at GC.The place that gifts all of the bogans.( Adele not included)

Reactions: 7
WTAF!!!! Why does she need to promote the fricking airport!!!! I swear to god if this is a sponsored holiday I will throw my phone!! That giggling is already making me want to throw it! 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread @Oops I did it again

What a great title @Pollie

Emmy commenting that Aaron had the kids swimming goggles. Aaron pointing out that he has a pool.

Where's the niece? Why doesn't she stay there instead of Aaron to watch the dogs? I did love the comment about Aaron cleaning up the place and Emmy being offended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread @Oops I did it again

What a great title @Pollie

Emmy commenting that Aaron had the kids swimming goggles. Aaron pointing out that he has a pool.

Where's the niece? Why doesn't she stay there instead of Aaron to watch the dogs? I did love the comment about Aaron cleaning up the place and Emmy being offended.
Maybe she went back to WA when her sister left - Evie was only staying for 10 days so maybe Hope went back with her.

Also loved Aaron’s dig that he’ll have to clean up first!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my God, the over the top giggling and showing what a good mom she is to her kids and making sure she gets hugs on camera - she is so phony. She was quiet for the few days because she was cleaning like mad so he could stay. But it still looks like tit because she has too much crap.

Reactions: 24
This lazy slug doesn't deserve a holiday, what about her spot on that sinking ship stewdio10 tomorrow?

Reactions: 11
This lazy slug doesn't deserve a holiday, what about her spot on that sinking ship stewdio10 tomorrow?
Ooh interesting, she'll probably cross live whilst lazing by the pool in her teeny tiny bikini.

She's going to be unbearable for however long they're there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that explains why she has been quiet. I bet she has been up there the last few days.

Reactions: 9
So did I hear correctly in that she said while she was doing promo work for the aiport, she left the kids in the lounge?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Of course is sponsored .. that’s why it won’t be in school holidays a week and half away.. that’s peak time for bookings and PAYING customers! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Paradise resort paid partnership 😡
---
And it's dark so they obviously arrived last night or the night before

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well that explains why she has been quiet. I bet she has been up there the last few days.
Guaranteed she left yesterday as they arrived in the dark, Virgin wouldn’t fly her during school holidays, so the grifter has had to take the kids out of school this week to get the freebie as they don’t break up until Friday! Judging by only 2 suit cases they’ll be home on Friday no doubt! Alove knows that place needs fumigating before he can relax!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.