EmmyLou Loves #100 100 threads of this magical mess, will she celebrate by wearing her dolphin dress? 🐬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #100: 100 threads of this magical mess, will she celebrate by wearing her dolphin dress? 🐬

Omg screaming, crying, throwing up we Fezzas have made it to the 100th EmmyLou Loves thread!!! 🎉

Congratulations to @Pollie for the winning thread 🏆🥇

To commemorate this occasion please drop your most wackiest EmmyLou outfit or story

This is our Grand Final Event!
IMG_0388.jpeg

---
My fav pics will always be bombies!!
IMG_0818.jpeg
IMG_1934.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Congratulations my fezzas! I’m going to celebrate with a 190gram bag Cheezels and put my bikini bottoms on backwards when I hit the beach with my stereo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All my besties will know that my fave by a country mile is the fashion fail at the Melbourne Cup, that dress was a disaster, the dancing was atrocious & poor Conrad was left with a limp dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You could hear and see the grinding of her teeth while the kids were using all the sprinkles on those cupcakes. Must have killed her. And there are blueberries in the bag for her....sure, Amylou. You know she is going to "smash" those Doritos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Congratulations my fezzas! I’m going to celebrate with a 190gram bag Cheezels and put my bikini bottoms on backwards when I hit the beach with my stereo
Cheezles half price at Woollies this week….splurge on two boxes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Doritos first and when the eating guilt sets in the punnets of blueberries to alleviate the guilt /gross over eating

Was in woolies this morning- blueberries $2:50 a punnet. Bought 2 punnets for the whole family to share not scoff down by their lonesome.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nawww @Pollie this is just the best celebration of 100 threads, congrats!

Pls LouLou, make our dreams come true by giving the Dolphin dress a whirl over the course of these threads. Promise that Scottie will luv it!

Of course, I cannot go past the Melbourne Cup dream of last year, although last week‘s fanny flashing orange number and the Bali Banana dress were close runners up. I feel like she’s always at home in a citrus number []🍊🍌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been wanting to say this for awhile now... deep breath...

The dress has an orca on it. They're a dolphin, not a whale. There. She was right, once 🤷‍♀️😂

This is my favourite outfit. The Liza Minelli number. Which is insulting to Liza but she's a legend she can wear anything. Emmy is a sad no-hit wonder.
Screenshot_20230930-165411.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have far too many favourite moments to choose from so my Norm Smith is a quadruple tie:
Emmy Scissorhands
HagridLou
WinnieBlueLou
and the original Treasure Cat (with a Shisha pipe because I originally thought she said “I’m grinning like a Shisha cat”) 😂✌🏽
IMG_3203.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Luckyyyy 100 fezzas!!! What a milestone!!!!! I’d like to relive curtain bangs ✌🏻
9BF79FBC-6A5C-4FAE-A852-E4E9CD82D976.jpeg

---
Also, a moment to appreciate Emmylou in her circus tent era…
79481E6C-FDF8-4386-A7BD-DACD1EE2FB37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m deceased at all these flashbacks, like a walk down memory lane, but it’s more a Nightmare from Elm St, she’s got some real horrors out there in the inter webs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.