EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really think BitchLou would take anything on board that her Mum would say to her?? Her Mum sees what we see. Amy lives her life the way she wants and doesn’t think about anyone else - if she hasn’t put her kids first by now she never is going to!

Reactions: 11
Too true! The best part about a bbq (besides eating the food) is standing around said bbq, drinking and talking shit

Reactions: 25
The jaw swing when she's tapping the potato salad spoon... sunday serve of duromine?
The poor neighbours.
Shes gross, and V looked like a sad dishevelled puppy.

Came here to say the same thing.
At this point it’s pretty clear old mate needs more than duromine and photoshop!
A bit of self control wouldn’t go astray.

Reactions: 10
Just because men have not been caught and charged does not mean they are innocent, as with a few recent cases, the men all
Had clearances, yet they finally got caught in the wrong, its just not a good look all around!

Reactions: 2
The day the landlord kicks her out or sells that place will be a great day

Reactions: 13
There’s definitely more to the story of her upbringing that she doesn’t share. You don’t leave home at 14 if home life is good.

Reactions: 16
If her mum sees what we see, surely thats enuff!!!

Reactions: 1
This is outrageous she is such a moll charging these prices, I would like to think that no one in their right mind is paying $170 for a basic as f*ck tracksuit, but I know she still has stuck on fans that will happily buy them.
Those prices are literally outrageous

Reactions: 9
Ummm. Why is everything so basic ? It’s an adults (20 somethings her mates ) dinner..doesn’t have to be formal but catered like a teens party!

Reactions: 6
Just because men have not been caught and charged does not mean they are innocent, as with a few recent cases, the men all
Had clearances, yet they finally got caught in the wrong, its just not a good look all around!
And just because they are men, it doesn't mean they are guilty of anything either.
Women have also recently been charged and jailed for sexual crimes against children.

Reactions: 24
And just because they are men, it doesn't mean they are guilty of anything either.
Women have also recently been charged and jailed for sexual crimes against children.
Totally agree , not going to fight about it thou. Even if just for the camera for her followers its not a good look, considering alot of ppl know her address.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.

Reactions: 44
Makes me so sad seeing her little face like this. She’s like a lost child

Reactions: 6
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.
Not blinkered at all, mostly thinking of the online following knowing where she lives, Any gender. Not just men, and allowing her own young daughter to be shown in shorts that short to her 20k following is not safe, period. I am allowed to have an opinion. Same as you. I do care about the childs safety. Unlike her own mum.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.