Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I almost seems like studio 10 are trolling old EmmaLou, this week they're discussing fashion faux pas, and soap....she is a walking fashion faux pas, and she clearly never uses soap. Next week they'll probably talk about hair brushing and appropriate winter footwear 🤣
I am hoping for the topic. "Have you ever bought something that cost a lot of money and didn't tell your partner."

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Black.bird

VIP Member
1688557083547.png

I wonder if she felt sad when she saw that lustrous plant, thinking what might have become of hers had ALove not given it a haircut 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
I don't know why she bothers with lives 😂 she's not got a clue how to hide her emotions.
Made me laugh watching her read the questions about Vegas/her 'producer' role that she apparently mentioned on S10/the Bali trip

You can see the wheels turning, then her face gets tense, then she awkwardly moves on.

I thoroughly enjoy watching it 😂 but not for any reasons she would be proud of !

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Why does this overweight, never satiated louser need high protien yoghurts? My sporty , in the gym bulking and then shredding teenagers ask for these high protein yogurts as snacks. Lazy Lou-ser is already bulked up enough she just needs to get to the shredding stage.
---
Just adding this is filmed at Neds Middle Park… her kids go to school nearby so i can imagine there are plenty of parents who stop off after school drop off for a catch up. Never not once has she been seen with any school gate parents. We know she doesn’t rush off to a job - she sits and talks shit to herself all morning but no friends Louser can’t make a mate.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
The slug is Bond Street Dental - makes me sick how she gets her dental word done for free and cannot even keep up the invisalign treatment.
Isn't this the dental group that Sophie cachia went to for her horse teef?
I would not go to a dental place that likes to give influenzas shit dental work... I would rather go to a dentist that doesn't need to rely on instagram z listers... Maybe give someone who can't afford dental work a freeby who would truely appreciate the opportunity!

• Heart

Mslane

VIP Member
My new neighbour has a new Mitsushitty like lardy. There where no optional extras of a budder compartment or a slow cooker.

• Haha
Are we getting the oversized tracksuits and baggy pants and shirts on repeat because she’s trying to hide how much weight she’s gained?

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
If you don’t mind, can I ask a few questions regarding your journey from Emmylou fan to her Tattle thread? Like, was it a gradual progression, or was it something in particular (there’s quite a few key moments to choose from….) that made you turn off her? Do you still follow her? Could she do anything to win you back
I can answer this because I'm in the same position. Used to think she was great, good fun, enjoyed her cooking, and I also used to feel sorry for her because I believed all the stalker and bully nonsense.
I think the tipping point for me was her gunt surgery, when # Aaronleftus
Made me wonder what sort of awful she must be for her children's father to leave when she had just had major surgery. And around that time too she started complaining about the money situation - which just amazed me. You've just had elective surgery and you're complaining about money ?? What the ?? Oh and the Bali trip. What a colossal disaster that was. How embarrassing.

Then it was like the blinkers were off, and I started seeing everything she did as a normal person would see it - the selfishness, the shit parenting, the weird obsessions for a month then never hearing of them again, the excessive spending, the narcissism of it all... And I couldn't believe I used to be interested in what she had to say or what she was doing.

I didn't even know about tattle until I googled her name and, I think, problematic? Or something similar. I figured there had to be another person out there who had noticed her insanity.

And I found you lot 😂😘

• Heart

I_Fricking_Love_It

Are you an old tattler that liked hairbrushes? 🤔
No I’m not Emmylou’s unused hairbrush. Where is she? I think with following Emmylou it can get toxic and mess with you and sometimes some people need a break from her. She’s definitely polarising and can cause me irrational and unbridled rage but at the end of the day I can’t completely look away and I enjoy the commentary here. I’ve been watching her tv appearances too and all I can say is what on earth is going on there??? And the US trip? So strange. She definitely lives an unusual life yet tries to come across as relatable and like the average woman and Mum. Thanks to Tattle I saw the truth and view her differently now.

HoochyLou

It’s the fact that she puts no effort into editing her captions. Like, I believe she said duty free, but the captions have picked up judy free and she hasn’t corrected it. Like, you have to generate the captions, read them and save them.. it’s not hard. IT’S LITERALLY YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Sorry, I’m in a bit of a mood today.

• Haha

@LeahLeftUs!

Mia is such a stupid fuck.
Yes, I agree she’s a stupid fuck and personally, Mia has always given me the ick. Fat shaming, plagiarism, toxic work culture and now this fembot is helping to fund a grifting narcissist cunt by promoting free clothes…arrrggghhhhh 🤯

OMG!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She lives for this ‘press’ wall or ‘media’ wall every time she goes to the movies!!! And no one NO ONE ever sees the photos unless she posts it! It’s so cringeworthy!!!
It’s also the middle of winter - can’t she just wear jeans, boots and a nice jumper/jacket??! She looks absolutely ridiculous!

Oh mate. Jeez you are good for a laugh after a day at work. Honestly, don’t ever change! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
About halfway through the host says 'so what about another fashion faux pas?' and it goes to a wide angle shot and you can see EmmaLou starting to mouth something, champing at the bit to tell a mouth story and they just ignore her hahaha.

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Was she inferring that she is a celebrity? She says 'today on the couch we are (LOL) talking life admin, even for celebrities, it can be tough out there'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24