Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I WANT PIER DANCING. I am jet lagged as fuck, have barely been in the country for the last 2 months, have mountains of washing to do (because like a normal person, I unpack suitcases as wash/dry/fold/put away the clothes inside, and then put the suitcases away) and I just want some entertainment in the form of a baby elephant stomping around a public place making sex faces. Is that so much to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I_Fricking_Love_It

I met Amy at her last street photo shoot. When I approached her to fan girl over her she looked at me petrified and said oh my god I thought we were going to get into trouble. So I would take this to mean she definitely doesn’t have a permit to film and do public modelling out in the street, early on a dreary Sunday.
---
This what she said after she got back from Vegas about her "diet".
Toxic dietary advice. This really makes me mad.

• Wow

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Studio 10 had the segment on with Doody backstage at Cirque du Soleil but no sight of EmmypresenterLou. She flew all the way to NZ for her big break but unfortunately it was just another situation that she misunderstood and was just a seat warmer.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
She won’t do lives for months. She needs to give her followers time to forget about babe and his daddy, and the fact that she made a complete tit of herself by flying over there and turning up on his doorstep to slut it up in jockstrap undies. She’s embarrassed, and the only way to let it all slide under the hovel carpet is to not go live and save herself even more embarrassment from the questions she’d be asked.
Although we all know what she’s like, we know she reads here so she will probably do a live tonight 😂

• Haha

Broken_vase

B4AAFA64-5EE5-4373-9A4D-1DF9FAF06E56.jpeg

It’s too early for this. Absolute zero insight from someone with absolutely zero family values.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Omg give this women a Top Hat and she could play Ms MonopolyLou.

BTW i think she wear slip on mules cause she can’t bend down to tie/zip up shoes and / or they wont fit around her cankles.

I’m much slighter than her and struggle on a knee high boot or zip up pulling on or off. Imagine full guts Lou putting on a closed shoe? Plus she’s so lazy she couldn’t put in the effort to bend over and tie/zip up a shoe.

Attachments

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
oh I would LOVE to hear the chatter at the school gate about AMYLOU. I reckon there would be a mum's group where they would just screenshots of the shit she is posting and rip her to shreds.
There is. Or sometimes the conversations are … “did you see what Emmylou did” and it’s all In quiet hushed tones with eye rolls with a few OMG thrown in. Or its , “fuck i saw her at the basketball and all she did was look at her phone for the entire game”.

• Haha
  • Wow
To be fair they had no choice but to invite her every other influencer is in Europe… or probably wasn’t as willing to leave their kids on school holidays as she was 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

makeitstop

VIP Member
Oh the irony of AmyLou talking about fashion trends on Studio10, the Queen of ‘crimes against fashion‘ critiquing ‘fashion’ 😳 at one point she says let’s normalise repeat outfits because no one’s got the budget. 🤣

Why do they have her seated so far away from the other presenters? Is it because she reeks? She looks so out of place, it’s like the school playground where the cool girls say you can’t sit with us. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion; (be nice, first thread title attempt fezzas!)

Claims now to be a size 10, lord, here we go again! Another shocker morning at studio 10, looking like a pumpkin patch doll and still not one friend
Lmfao!!!!! This!!!! She is a farkin Cabbage Patch Kid!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_5494.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

just taking a break

I remember in the 80’s when someone travelled overseas that the airport was an exciting place to be. A place of mystique and people lost their shit about being able to access the JUDY FREE and could get their smokes, 1.5L Johnny Walker and some Estée Lauder eyeshadow without paying duty taxes.

It is now 2023. No one cares SluggyLou

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi All,
New Member here, :)
My username is dedicated to AmyLou’s pigtrotters and then a pisstake of P.V.O. (POV).
Honestly the outfits get me every time. She actually looks like a Mammoth here. Legit!
The clacky mules should be put away for Winter and not to be seen. Including the pigtrotters.
Totally agree with some jeans and boots. I’m blocked so it’s great to see the screenshots, 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

makeitstop

VIP Member
This big fucking cunt angers me so much, but this takes the cake.
You know who would love this show? Her kids! Being school holidays and all, she cannot spend a cent on some tickets so they could go along with her for a little trip.
She is such a disgrace.
💯 she could have taken the girls they would have loved it selfish fat f*ck she is and JFC the same tracksuit as yesterday she is beyond filthy.
---
“Judy Free” has me fucking gasping for air
The has to be in the next thread title ‘JUDY FREE’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I watched about 5 mins of the live and I screamed with laughter when someone commented " Down 10kgs due to walking and wraps, thanks for the inspiration" and she read it and legit went "Awww that's so awesome, I love hearing this stuff" I would bet my left tit it was one of you fezzas and not some member of her commundiee. Thanks for the laughs.
I’ll see your left tit and raise you my right flap that it was also a Fezza that chimed in with “is that Cardigan a crop?”
07EC7A14-D585-4DAA-B56B-991A7DC5E1F4.jpeg

• Haha

brookeaudaer

Thread suggestion; (be nice, first thread title attempt fezzas!)

Claims now to be a size 10, lord, here we go again! Another shocker morning at studio 10, looking like a pumpkin patch doll and still not one friend

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I’m waiting for the topic- have you ever dumped your 3 kids and gone clubbing on your own at age 44. And have you ever traveled overseas in pursuit of 🍆 only to find that he and he’s dad are really just not that into you.
I wish they'd put a poll up of topics to cover. My vote: have you ever created yourself a new cultural identity?

• Haha
Reactions: 29