Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oxtailslop

I love how she detailed that she "isn't on the plane yet"..... thank fuck she let us know. Here I was thinking that its been so long since I have been on one I had forgotten what the inside one looked like and thought they now resembled the inside of an airport. Fuckwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

notgifted

VIP Member
F@ck this biach grifter I love Cirque Du Solei and the last one I attended was when they were in Melbourne also. Difference is I have paid for all my tickets! 😡 Grrrr! Who wouldn’t love a free trip to go see a show but why don’t they invite local Influencers?

Still in that disgusting tracksuit 🤮
This big fucking cunt angers me so much, but this takes the cake.
You know who would love this show? Her kids! Being school holidays and all, she cannot spend a cent on some tickets so they could go along with her for a little trip.
She is such a disgrace.

oxtailslop

EmmyLou where art thou?
SMM shopping for cow?
Attempting to be African somehow?
Lying in bed wishing you had someone to plough?
Wondering what's for dinner, may I suggest bao?
We all know how you love your chow.
Decided against Botox as you say you love your scowl.
A new man you want, but how?
Made some popcorn, 6 pieces each. Wow!
Looking like a potato on Studio10, take a bow.
Neglecting your kids, alove allows.
Learning a new language, Italian? Ciao

• Haha
She is literally a bear. Ate up big for a few months and is now in hibernation. She will get her groove back around Spring racing carnival. Then it will be ThorpeyLou at the pool, Basketball bellyLou watching the basketball and Pier dancing Afro BeatsLou

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion #93 Mamma’s kid free in the Judy Free lounge on the prowl for her next feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

No just No

It’s the “presenter voice” that sends me off the deep end. The way she says “come, follow me” to her camera person. I can’t. Honestly.

• Haha
  • Sick

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I don't wear a lot of makeup so you fezzas might be more educated than me but this seems excessive for a 'quick Friday look'. I counted and she used 16 different products. If I used that many products and my makeup looked like that, I'd be pissed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HumptyDumptyLou

Where’s @Director of Mugs? Hope you’re ok but we’re missing your on-point screenshots here.

In other news, I couldn’t roll my eyes any more else they’d fall out when I heard CabbagePatchLou and SallySue talking more about the fucking oxtail and that tv show, and Emmy goes “I wish our boys did that for us”. Bitch you’ll be lucky if any of your kids still see you once they get to adulthood so don’t be hopin‘ or expectin’ any of them to turn up with a bunch of ox-bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AJAYA

VIP Member
My highlights from today's studio 10 episode was when the blonde bogan lady called her Emma Lou and the guy said she looked grumpy because she was weighed down by the chain around her neck 🤣🤣🤣
---
My highlights from today's studio 10 episode was when the blonde bogan lady called her Emma Lou and the guy said she looked grumpy because she was weighed down by the chain around her neck 🤣🤣🤣
Oh and fashion is about budget and comfort.....2 things she is not qualified to talk about

• Haha

Wot Now?

Why does she call herself Mumma?
I thought you chaps were joking when you said that.
She is bonkers.

• Haha