Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place ya bets now Fezza crew!!!! - Those micro mini heels on them shoes will fail!!! I see a twisted ankle and a sprained fanny about to happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still shook over those plastic shoes. Not even a peep toe for the sweat to escape. TBH I'd rather the scruffed up stained clod hoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why didn't she hit her mate Lana up for a pair of shoes?

I'm so disappointed in our mate Amylou all this hype about her birthday getting facials for free and then we get the let down of a gifted cake and crocodile tears when the fam was singing happy birthday.

Let's hope she gets a birthday bang this weekend cause mama certainly needs it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still shook over those plastic shoes. Not even a peep toe for the sweat to escape. TBH I'd rather the scruffed up stained clod hoppers.
It’s the dainty unwrapping and “hello lover” of the $50 plastic shoes for me… sorry Lou, Carrie would be vomiting over these monstrosities

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why didn't she hit her mate Lana up for a pair of shoes?

I'm so disappointed in our mate Amylou all this hype about her birthday getting facials for free and then we get the let down of a gifted cake and crocodile tears when the fam was singing happy birthday.

Let's hope she gets a birthday bang this weekend cause mama certainly needs it
Why didn’t she scab a pair from Filly Stable

Reactions: 4
getting facials for free
Exactly! I've been a loyal client to my HD for 20+ years.....she doesn't give me free cuts or colours etc when it's my birthday. I'm lucky to get a decent cup of coffee!

Reactions: 8
Welcome to Thursday Emmy talking smut again.....🤢🤢 seriously grow up!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Who are the people in the background while she’s stuffing her pie hole? Is the guy an air tasker?
She is wearing her same shirt she wore yesterday is she?? Or did she film this yesterday and she’s pretending it’s today? Again.
---
I assumed it was Uncle Cal? I can’t remember his name. SL’s ex?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.