Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple of unemployed mates hustling for a free lunch in Noosa.
Classy bunch of cunts, aren't they 🤢🙄

Just when you think she can't get any stupider or sluttier, she drops it 10 levels to match this filthy no hoper. They make my skin literally crawl. Putrid.

Reactions: 13
Kinda feel sad for the dude, imagine not being able to see your own cock & balls, let alone piss over your own nutsack 😢
---
He would have to sit to piss
You put it bluntly! I would’ve said cant cut his toe nails, do his shoe laces.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When will she learn that saying ‘fucken’ 10 times in one sentence doesn’t make her sound young and cool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sweet baby cheeses!
I was concerned for him after seeing his fingers!!!!
After seeing his belly I am surprised he is alive. I sincerely hope he has a cardiologist because he is a very sick man.

Reactions: 12
This fuckin man child. Who IS watching him on OF. I could never stand him. He wasn’t funny. Just stupid. I mean just stupider than stupid. When these two get together- it’s just another level of gross. Very telling that he is her only friend. She’s likely the intelligent one out of the pair.
CH- the only person in the world that LL is superior and possibly smarter then! 😂
---
Just a couple of unemployed mates hustling for a free lunch in Noosa.
"Hey, I'll stuck my middle finger up for the photo, and you can laugh cos it's real funny!"
Much adults 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I dont follow Christian coz he’s not hot or funny and way too basic for me but I did remember reading he lost weight? What the hell did he look like before then?!!😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
BrisVegasLou is a moodybitch, watch CH stories, she's complaining, frowning, being a narc slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny that, AmyLou claims to have lost weight too.
---
Is she porking Adrian Richardson 🐷 (no pun intended)……He is in Brisbane this weekend - coincidence or non? 🤷🏼‍♀️
God I hope not.
---
BrisVegasLou is a moodybitch, watch CH stories, she's complaining, frowning, being a narc slob.
Was probably hoping they’d collab on OF and he said no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.