Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's not wearing her PVO hat to protect her from the sun.

I really don't think she was dating a doctor, they probably went out on one date and that was enough for the poor guy.
I don't believe it for a second she couldn't lay straight in bed.

Reactions: 9
Perfect pairView attachment 2116198
---
Also I think CH takes bad photos of EL on purpose as he knows it annoys her.
Far out - she looks terrible even worse than usual
---
WTAF!!! She just said she dated a doctor and then he dumped her!!! 😱😱😱 After King Babe do we think?? We know King Babe isn’t a doctor so can’t be him!
Probably a psych ologist/iatrist writing a paper about unusual people 🤭
---
Oi, Emmy-lewd:

When you book your daughter in about her eye situation, ask for a double appointment so they can help you too - your skin is crying out for help!

1682052618276.png

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be bragging about teaching CH everything he knows about merchandising he was almost bankrupt much entrepreneur AmyLou. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christian needs to see a Doctor, stat, those fingers show signs of clubbing. I think he is a very unwell man (in more than one way)
I don't think CH can look after himself. When I was following him he would have one of his friends come around on a regular basis and clean his house.

Really a perfect pair with EL.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The fangirl with her daughter was lovely.

Then there's EL with her blouse open bikini exposed.

I would have paid for CH's meal as a thankyou for driving to Noosa.

Reactions: 9
The only way these two uncouth bogans communicate is with ‘up yours’ sign. EL you have been told before that the way you show your V sign doesn’t mean peace on our side of the world. Oh and look Lazylou even your bogan followers can take their kids an a Noosa trip. It’s only you ya selfish mole. Up yours. ✌✌✌✌
Edit: they’re actually twins right? Same nose scrunch face.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Noooooo!! I own a couple of pieces from Kholo. I waited for a sale as they are so expensive. A sustainable clothing brand and they get excited that EL is following them. :mad:
Screen_Recording_20230421_143710_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.