Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe just maybe Feeling Smooth Salon could sort out Vida’s eye rash…. Some advice, some type of cream or duck just a topical Dermaid Cortosine 1% from the Chemist.
I mean know she couldnt cut the kids toenails at the start of term last year but fucccxxkkkkkk apart from cooking tit food what else does this loser do for those kids?

And yep I’m happy her head and face is growing at a rapid pace.

Reactions: 15
1KG of wings all to herself......faaaark me!
The children are with their father AGAIN, she is doing duck all surprisingly.
Who thinks to themselves kids are gone what kind of meat am I going to feast on tonight????
Not only that but prepares it during the day in place of actual paid work....have a toasted sandwich FFS or a salad Lou this is hard to keep watching
This!! I am first to admit that when my kids are gone to their dads each holidays, my husband and I have Tuscan prawn pasta and usually something like pork belly bites or ribs BUT that’s just because a - my kids don’t like it and b - it’s expensive for 5 people! But my kids eat a lot of different meals and proteins and salads and veg when they are with me, not just sausages and burger wraps and rice, so I don’t feel bad!! This witch is just a selfish cow!
---
Hot sauce for a spicy Wednesday night makes Thursday morning spicy as well if you know what I mean💩
She better head for Myer then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing changes here does it, you can go off the thread for a day, a week, even a month but yet this ugly bleeping camel toe wielding crusty hag still doesn’t care for her kids, still can’t clean off eye make up & still looks like she has the complexion of a worm ridden cats hole (sorry cats, offensive I know).
Wednesday night & what a day she has had, roaming the market, feeding her pie hole, buying extravagant spices & meat, getting her skin rejuvenated and generally being an offensive bleep.
God I dislike her stinking guts. I wish her a terrible bout of the green apple scours.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.