EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who is more tech-savvy than me (read: everyone) may as well start our next thread.

This is the winning thread title by far, with 77 votes.

Emmylou Loves #81: The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven't watched her stories but reading the posts here, I took my kids for a day out today. I packed a packet of chips and bacon and cheese rolls for them then bought them some hot chips and a cold drink out. Where is she going and why is she packing so much food.

Glad I haven't watched the egg muffin stories, the tucking makes me so angry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like she actually paid for the outing. Nearly $300. View attachment 2111631
She didn’t read the fine print that you have to be under 135kgs and prob broke the rope 😜 (gotta add in the carbalicious food she brought today!)
Grinds my gears that she couldn’t contribute to the local tourist economy and buy something there - their website even says healthy and delicious …..

Reactions: 9
Fezzzzas!! Im in Sydney until late tomo night!!! Any in the wild spottings, I will def post here!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Flyinglou!
I was waiting for the phone to drop out of her pocket!!!! 😂

So if Treena was been with SueLyn all week why have the whole family not done anything together with the 3 sisters and the cousins?? We haven’t seen them together since the first weekend she was here. Weird to come all this way and have totally separate visits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.