Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is proof EL is a lying cunt.
This lady Emily, says she is a size 10 in ladies clothing, she is a slim build, yet she says she had to buy size 14 g-string to fit properly, yet we have old mate Skiddylou claiming to wear size 10 pink g-string, no wonder that thing acts like floss on her bowel, she should really wear the proper size, she is at risk if infection wearing skin tight, ill fitting clothes to start with, let alone the fact this grotty maggot does not have any personal hygiene 🤢🤢
Im a day behind but I agree with this. I follow Brittney religiously (and have bought clothes from her label). She wears a size 12 and is very honest if sizing up to a size 14. If anything is oversized she sticks to her size, not sizing down as that is the whole point of the clothing item.

6D8A2AA9-0FBC-4487-9598-C2DA7B470CDC.jpeg
7479D8DE-8CB2-4BE6-949A-A37C8072534F.png

Reactions: 4

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I think she takes the kids to the market before school because she's genuinely incapable of just being a normal mum with them. Unless there's some planned activity where she can disengage from her kids by shoving her head in her phone, she doesn't want to do it. So if they've got 45 minutes up their sleeve before school drop off, rather than just chat about their lives, do a reader, whatever normal things families do in the morning, she has to fill it with SOMETHING because she's manic and cannot parent normally.

I also don't hate her. I hate her in the way that maybe I'd hate a tv character - it's enjoyable to watch someone so despicable and duplicitous but it has no impact on my day or life in any way, whatsoever.

I will however compile an off the top of my head list of reasons I think she's genuinely a cunt of a thing -

her decade long quest to be famous. Not for any skill, talent or out of the ordinary quality that she possesses, simply because she wants notoriety and to be a celebrity., She's almost 44 years old. That's very strange behaviour. That this pursuit of fame has come at enormous personal expense both in monetary figures and time has left her in unstable housing, with very little security for her family; it's a decade of pure selfishness that seems to have no ending in sight.
her complete unwillingness to ever improve herself in the areas in which she wishes to be famous for. So she auditioned for MasterChef and didn't get on, did she do any kind of formal cooking training after that? To brush up on skills, to improve knowledge and then have a crack at auditioning again? Of course not. So she wanted to be a presenter, but that never happened. Most starting out presenters and journalists write and research their own stories. She is borderline illiterate. So did she seek to improve those skills to make herself more appealing as a presenter? Has she worked on her pronunciation, her vocabulary, or any single professional skill that might help her achieve her goals? Nup. Course not.
She plagiarised a recipe in a book deal with an actual reputable publisher and then fabricated a woe is me story of a stalker when the shit hit the fan
She financially profited from a global pandemic selling non-fit-for-purpose face shields at an enormous markup
She financially and emotionally abused her defacto partner for years and years, lauding over him that she was the bread winner and making huge financial decisions without his input or knowledge. This entire scenario was so manipulative and grim and if the genders were opposite it would've been called out for the callous, abusive environment that 99% of their relationship played out in.
She's a shithouse, neglectful mother who abandons her children at every given opportunity. I'm all about adults remaining being adults and having a great time in capacities away from their roles as parents, but the general misery in which she's perpetually in when required to parent vs the unbridled joy she has when they're not in her care is absurd.
Using past mental health concerns and apparent attempts on her life as a mere story line in her bullshit 'journey' to confidence is at best absent minded, and at worst genuinely perverse. Suicide is not a footnote to a waffling story of triumph they way she tries to play it off.
The current cultural appropriation which is just super yuck and has been discussed at great length recently and is everything everyone has said about it. Fucked, opportunisitc, sad, weird.
This is all so well said 🙌🏼

KmartByron

Chatty Member
And who adds fucking budder to their porridge. ? Defeats the purpose of the healthy meal. I dunno maybe theirs something wrong with me. I was fine till the budder moment
Lol, my dad does. Oats, and fruit and a bit of butter. Not half a cow like Lardy though. I never knew it was a thing, but apparently it is. And no bloody vanilla & coconut oil either. Gross.

Wot Now?

Don’t forget the planned suicide in NYC for attention after she spent rhe family money on a shopping trip there!!
What? This must have happened before I joined the crazy chain. Is it in the Wiki? What happened?

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Just in on the HS website:
"Troubled North Melbourne midfielder Tarryn Thomas made an appearance at the movie premiere of Air, the story about how Nike signed basketball legend Michael Jordan.
Thomas, who has been stood down by the club, looked to be in good spirits alongside friends at Village Cinemas Jam Factory on Monday night."
Wonder what the footy club would think of him hanging around this dickehead given he’s suppose to be working on himself

BettyFord

But the gross one in the pack that everyone chucks in the bin
---

A week or so ago her eyes in that spot were covered in crusty sores, possibly a skin condition ? That looks like it’s left scarring now.
Yrs I noticed the crusty stuff on her eyelids a couple of weeks ago. It might be eczema? I used to get it on my eyelids, and it looked like this.

whodat1

I'm not feeling this newsreader haircut on her ... it looks like a wig. Her hairdresser definitely hates her.
I missed the haircut was it done at the same time as the colour???? Not a good one‘n
---
I just had a look and yes it has to be based on SkiddyLou.
Tracey if you go back to old videos is based on country old fashioned hair dressers that talk shit about bathhurst (where Tracey is from) and how the butcher isinterested in the girl that works in the nail salon because she gets an extra sausage in her order and gossip from the local street. It’s unfortunate that LL is a bit like that but Trace is never that crass Glenda on camera wouldn’t allow it lol

Last edited: