Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I'm suprised the school hasn't stepped in about Vida, even if they did, we wouldn't hear a peep out of AmyLou or NoBallsALove

Reactions: 5

AMY$

VIP Member
I was in those numbers 🙋‍♀️ Like a few others recently if I finally cracked 🤯 I’ll get my entertainment here - it’s such a bloody relief to know I’m no longer counted as a ‘tribe member’ by her especially as I never was! 😁
It took you that long??? How did you not find her well problematic before now? Seriously interested to know

hotpussy

VIP Member
She has convinced herself she really is a size 12 in jeans.Go try a pair on in any other store El, ones that don't have vanity sizing like ZM.
Yep I’m a true size 10-12 yet in those non stretch designer jeans a 12 is sometimes a struggle until they give. How on earth is she fitting a size 12 (30 waist) in non stretch jeans! 😳😳

basketballbelly

Long time basketballer here along with all my family and not the slightest bit interested in the NBA.
The NBA had taken the game from a sport to a form of entertainment and we much prefer games played under FIBA rules.
Not WKing for LeBronLou BTW
[/QUOTE]
Same here, massively into basketball and follow NBl but not particularly interested in NBA. We did go to some NBA games in 2018 and it was an amazing experience but not something I have the time/need to follow religiously on tv/internet

• Heart

Expresso Martini

Long time basketballer here along with all my family and not the slightest bit interested in the NBA.
The NBA had taken the game from a sport to a form of entertainment and we much prefer games played under FIBA rules.
Not WKing for LeBronLou BTW
Long time NBL and now WNBL fans here. It's nice to be able to get out and take kids to games.

AMY$

VIP Member
Well duh obviously it’s her favourite Port Melbourne supermodel! 🤪
So The Beat this Sat & Sun? Guess it’s ALoves weekend yet again!
Can not wait to see her follower count plunge this weekend

PleatherPants

Is this an issue? I had doubles when I was in primary school? Got my firsts in prep and my seconds in grade 6 🤷‍♀️
it depends on the school. Some enforce the one piercing only rule and they must be simple studs or sleepers. The private schools may be a little stricter with this rule.

Reactions: 4