Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The containers in the background of that cake photo are the new Steph pase drink bottles I’m pretty sure. I’m guessing she was gifted the kids ones and one for herself. I don’t think she’s shared them has she? I never see her or the kids with a water bottle.
I wondered what they were. I kept seeing them in the background.

They've probably been sitting there since the beginning of the year.

Reactions: 3

hotpussy

VIP Member
Sounds like a twisted story to me, especially if someone books and cancels twice why would you sign up with someone so flaky.
---

She absolutely butchered that partnership, what a fail.
So I assume all these young guys at these dance parties with minimum wage jobs are not husband material for our Queen as Amy likes the finer ( tackier) things in life…so where’s she looking for a husband then?

cheap&nasty

My post was cut in half. So what’s the go with Anthony. Who is he associating with. I’ve clearly missed something.

Michy02

VIP Member
Is she Princess Peach 🍑 or Bowser? You decide 🤔 (Gorgeous Anya is the voice of Peach) not at the Melbourne “premier”
3D0CA83D-BD33-4526-9DA4-749CDFA9B25A.jpeg
A86E8ADF-0799-4860-A99C-E8E8FDBFEFAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I am in Melbs and it is raining but it's still 19 degrees but horses for courses
Still waiting for the heavy rain to hit the Peninsula and it's a 19.6. No way would we be turning the heating on at all. Lou's house looks like double brick? Should be retaining the warmth from the last few days. I can't understand why she has the gas heater on at all!

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Omg i was just scrolling…
Wasn’t sure what she’d posted. The first pic threw me. THEN THE SECOND!!!! Fuckkkkkmkkmm that’s our size 10 gurl!!!!!!

Plus I’ve had skin needling/derma does very litte in older skin (I’m 2 yrs older than Lazylou)
I bet you look 10years younger that's oneword though.@gemmagucci.

• Heart

Mslane

VIP Member
I shut off for a day. Was working. What is the comment about limpy minding the kids and watching her segggzy time?

• Wow
Ok I have a genuine question! Why does everyone hate her so much? I mean the dancing 🤮 the crops 🤮 I get it BUT I’ve never seen so much hate towards someone! I watch her daily and yes some of her stuff I find cringey as faarrrrrk but is there more to it? Am I missing something? Help a sis out!

• Haha