Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

party pack

Today’s theatrics started young. From LardyLou’s LinkedIn, I kid you not 🤣

“At the age of ten, Emmylou won a scholarship to the prestigious Johnny Young Talent School in WA while at the same time becoming one of youngest black belt Taekwondo champions in Australia. At the age of thirteen, after performing in numerous musical theatre productions, she was accepted into the Youth Program at the famous performing arts academy, WAAPA.”
Jack of all trades master of non

Reactions: 6

Buttercup725

VIP Member
JohnTheNeighbour has a screeching hyena out the front. Don't worry mate, she's off for a day trip.
Eyes on the camera, not her sister, and then her first thought is she can come to the pier for dancing. Casual mention that she paid for them all on her credit card, forgot her sister is vegetarian, and they are off.
The giant toddler has three tops with her just in case she changes her mind about which colour looks best.
No mention of Children's Hospital Appeal itself, just the required mention of the socks on sale at CW.
Show me selfish and entitled Siri.
ETA: Also add in dickehead Siri.
Oh her sister now eats meat. She told her. Joy.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
UNI TART lmao!!!!! Yes!! I love the Caption Karma!!

All those chins lately, she is stacking it on!

IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mea Culpa

So, today is the day I am deleting amylou. I've been a long time follower - back when she was still poor and relatable. I loved watching her share her budget meals and talk about how hard it was to be a mum. Today, after the cachia haul, the ridiculous Easter egg freebie, the repeating cooking content - I'm done!
Surprised it took you so long. I haven’t been following her for close to 2 years now. Too much mania and unrelatable content since the days after #aaronleftus

Limpy Love

VIP Member
She wouldn’t have a clue who MJ is either 😂 I do laugh how you can be a fan of the NBL but not the NBA. No offense to NBL players but it’s like watching under 15’s compared to professional players.

QUOTE="Emmyscrustycamilla, post: 14622583, member: 370232"]
I am a self confessed sneaker freak. I line up in crazy lines to get a pair of Jordans, I set
Up multiple devices so when a pair drops, I have a higher chance of purchasing them. I am that person. And I NEVER buy from resellers.. so to see this nufty try to hop on the sneaker bandwagon is hilarious to me. She would have zero clue what Jordan’s she’s wearing or the backstory of her Jordan’s. She only follows Australian basketball (also hilarious) because she wouldn’t know Lebron James if he slapped her with his shoe.
Stick to what you know Lardy. Oh wait…
[/QUOTE]
Long time basketballer here along with all my family and not the slightest bit interested in the NBA.
The NBA had taken the game from a sport to a form of entertainment and we much prefer games played under FIBA rules.
Not WKing for LeBronLou BTW

• Heart

CropTops'R'Us

She's taken a long time to watch Avatar...I know it's long but this has taken days! No kids and is sluring a bit...or is that just me after a couple of wines :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Light Stem working a treat!!! 👍🏻

Keep supporting that pimple thou!!

Meanwhile you got poo color marks on that hideous moon face

44 Yo Yo..... Looking 84!!

Alove sure enjoys these free breakys!! Hope its all worth it mate! Stuck with the kids every day and night now it seems!! Sucker!!

No sign of Sagey Boy.... Bike Ride to Mars?

IMG_0071.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So was it a gluten free cake or not?? Because why the hell put flour in it if it is and if it’s not then why make it with almond meal! 🤦🏻‍♀️

party pack

I could be wrong but V could be wearing some eyeshadow, C who is obviously older than V has her little makeup station, I'm praying its makeup because she's very unwell if it isn't!
We know she is the worst excuse for a Mum, is mornings at the market because LazyLou hasn't purchased anything to use for breakfast at home, wants to been seen, has some contra deal where she gets free coffees and food, we need more Intel from market stall operators about how they laugh behind her back. Why is Aaron always at the market too?
Her maturity or lack of really shone thru at the toystore.
Have a great Easter weekend fezzas. Do we know what day SkiddyLou fly to qld to see Christian?
Looks like exzema?

• Sad

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member

Attachments