Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

all for the gram

So sage never got 2 pairs of those runners anthony lined up for 2 times! 2 times!

what about the new Nikes you just bought, “ mummas new babies “?
A3664807-7293-43EE-B83B-D69BCCF7484B.jpeg
DE3423A1-FEA3-4B72-AB68-1823008F7B49.jpeg
9E3D2F33-4960-47AE-868A-DCB571481415.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Bubs Flaps

Ooh.
My.
Fucking.
God.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I finally watched the reel. I literally and metaphorically just woke my husband up laughing like a hyena on heat.

Fucking dead.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Compare the Pair - Its like she thinks we all have amnesia!!!
All Guts and No tits in the cafe, Steps onto street, Gut vanished, Tits full!! Amazing, I think we all need to go to Neds!!! 😂😂👌🏻☕

8273072E-95BF-49E5-852E-B2804ADDADF6.jpeg
14EE83FC-BFFD-418C-B32E-9D9C3C5142F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

AmyLou!

Wow - what a ride. I've been trying to catch up on this roller coaster of a mess, as well as unpacking from our holiday, catching up with my kids (who are 20 & 17 so not like I neglected them) picking up my dogs, cleaning the house, doing all our washing from the holiday (I may have taken a different pair of bathers for each day as unlike Amy! I don't like sweaty crusty bathers), meal prepping for the week (not wraps but Mr AmyLou is on a diet so salads and healthy things for him), as well as normal weekend things! Unfortunately (or luckily) I don't have a pier near me to take up African dancing so the mundane life won. Oh and I had to go back to my full time job yesterday and catch up on 10 days of work I missed.
She makes me feel so lucky and happy that I have such a simple life.

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
She claims she had a few hernias removed and something like ab separation repaired ?? She’s only recently calling it a tummy tuck before it was removal of her “overhang”. In the frightening video she posted it was also mentioned she had lipo.

I don’t know what the F her dodgy surgeon has done but to me she’s loosing weight on her bum and not her front which remains “swollen” so her shape now is quite odd.

Just remembered that Vida also didn’t like the musical. When will she realise that she’s still a young kid and a scooter or bike ride to the park is a more suitable activity.
Do we think that Amy is still losing weight? I’ve noticed a few fezzas saying that they think she’s started putting weight back on, but honestly I’m confused by all the photoshop etc and just can’t tell anymore 🤷‍♀️

PS. I’m very amused that my phone now autocorrects to “fezzas” for certain typos I make :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The agitated rice dribble reminds me of her saying 'activate those proteins' when she was making meatballs.

She is truly the dumbest fuck on Social Media.

Get off the pier deadshit and go do a bridging course for basic English.

• Haha

influencerschminzuer

Chatty Member
I was picking tomatoes from my garden this morning, as you do, wondering what happened to the Emmylouoneword who used to have a herb garden, and share her time in the backyard with her family, etc. Now she’s obsessed with looking as hoochymama as possible and trying to fit into size 10 clothes. What happened!

• Haha

PleatherPants

I hear Channel 7 are struggling to find stars for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars. I kinda hope this is what she has been practicing all the dancing for.

• Haha
So Aaron had them all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday - school Tuesday and at Amylous Tuesday night then school today and back at Aaron’s tonight - bullshit they live with her!!!! God she must think we are stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry

makeitstop

VIP Member
Shazam!!! Amylou is loving it.View attachment 2029299
Dump the children inside the theatre get the idiot A to come out and film me, look at me I am at the media wall, I am so special, look the movie might be embargoed so I might not be able to discuss, settle down LazyLou you are not a film critic you are a seat filler, love that S doesn’t want to sit with 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The way she gets on 'what was I freaking going to say?!' Literally nobody gives a flying fuck you useless fat ass.
And WHY START FILMING IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE GOING TO SAY?! I don’t get how she doesn’t ever seem to plan her content creation. And if you are talking then lose your train of thought, why not refilm it and then post? She’s so sloppy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 23