Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my favourite. The pick your tit up off the floor move.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know Amylou is super busy. But why not join one of Lee's classes? They look like lots of fun. The one on one dance classes are a waste of time and money.

It's really hard to keep watching a Mother of 3 young children waste so much money on herself. No taking the kids on a holiday. It's all about Amylou.

This is the problem when you share so much of your life. The impression I am getting is that the kids don't get to go anywhere that isn't within a 5km radius of the the rental.
Or if it's a free invite to a movie.

Reactions: 4
I know Amylou is super busy. But why not join one of Lee's classes? They look like lots of fun. The one on one dance classes are a waste of time and money.
Oh she'll be there at the dance class tomorrow night don't worry. She'll palm the kids off to Aaron again and duck off to the class to be the centre of attention

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Would you like back fat or back tits with that Ma’am ?

that top beer gut bulge needs attention.
I just can't get how anyone would wear anything that would obviously be so uncomfortable to wear. However, it proves that the fat has to go somewhere! 😂
That marks left on her skin by her undersized clothes and the chaff, would be horrific buy I'm guessing she doesn't know different.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is always filming her?
Either paid help from air tasker or her poor kids
---
I just can't get how anyone would wear anything that would obviously be so uncomfortable to wear. However, it proves that the fat has to go somewhere! 😂
That marks left on her skin by her undersized clothes and the chaff, would be horrific buy I'm guessing she doesn't know different.
It isn’t weigh loss, it’s weigh shifted 😂 it’s squashed from the front to the back lol
Imagine the stench on that unitard 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yep I’ve said that from day 1 even tho she’s always denied it. She doesn’t have the discipline to diet or eat properly, does a few slow walks.. and disappeared off the gram for a week or so back last year. We also never actually see her eat anything beyond a bite, there’s lots of talk of food but not much else…
Her body and face don't look like someone that has had a sleeve or bypass, that's what throws me.
There's a distinct "look" in your face, it gets gaunt. Think Chrissie Swan...
Her head hasn't caught up to her body, it's weird.

Reactions: 28
That finger waggling move is soooooo hilarious.

And she’s so goddamn heavy on her feet. So much stomping and clomping like her shoes are made of concrete

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree she does look like a chubby toddler wearing a giant nappy trying to push out a poo but of course in her mind she is a sexy witch and this is a vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her body and face don't look like someone that has had a sleeve or bypass, that's what throws me.
There's a distinct "look" in your face, it gets gaunt. Think Chrissie Swan...
Her head hasn't caught up to her body, it's weird.
Yes Chrissie’s head looks so big now and her face is mainly made up of teeth. Looks very weird.

Reactions: 15
Oversized baby
Crazy lady
Bbq cooker for the squad
Puffy-eyed
Evil smile
You married a limpy man

Camel toe dancer
You must've seen her
Dancing on the pier
And now she's a vibe
Always with the boys
Jlo dancer in her mind

Afro beats
Out in the street
Hanging toe rings on her feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.