Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Her constant need to hang out at the markets early on a Sat morning is weird.
For everyone else, heading there to pick up supplies, sure. But this isn't why she's there.
She's a pathetic loser who has to interrupt these poor business owners for attention. It's so bizarre to me.

Reactions: 24

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
In replying to the question about the guys.... she did say "without going into too much detail I met them about 8 months ago". So does that tie in with Babe v.1, and they are his mates?

Also, where the hell is Anthony, Eli & Co?!
We still need the tea on Anthony from the last thread!!

Reactions: 24

notgifted

VIP Member
Her dance off with Uncle Vinny in the Beats, I wonder if she will reshare that to her stories, or is she still hiding these nightly visits from her followers
---
Amylou is in da house!
She is a fucking embarrassing hag, no wonder she has no one to go with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Why does she wear everything so skintight? That dress left nothing to the imagination. So gross. If I saw that on a Saturday morning, I would lose my appetite.

Platenipples

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Blobby Pig and Limpdick have afternoon tea View attachment 2024670
Christ..... I think she's got like running shorts on but they're so scrunched up around her chubby thighs and under her guts they look like undies.

What a fucking idiot she looked at Beats.
I couldn't give a rats arse what she takes if the kids aren't in her care, she's hardly on her own there, but seriously love, that nightclub ship every weekend has definitely sailed.
You look like a big frump and you'll never fit in, no matter how many sex faces you pull with you're one and only dance move of sticking your hands in the air.
Stupid, foolish dickehead.

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
I have a much better body (not a hot model 20 year old body but an in shape slim 40 year old body) and no way woukd I EVER wear this out, no support, sheer, clingy omg! 🤣
The last time I wore a dress like that was in the 90s when they were actually in fashion and I was 25 and about 55kgs
Read the room Amylou you're about 25 years behind the times

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Emmylou Loves #77: Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s her favourite snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black!
Hilarious!

I was not prepared for the visual of the oxtail spew being put in the bowl. I almost vomited my morning coffee and that would have been a tragedy after the week I’ve had. And the eating with her hands - she said that’s how she eats chicken wings and rice. I would love to see how someone eats chicken wings other than with their hands, but the rice, does she eat it grain by grain or scoops a dirty handful? The actual African people she’s attached herself to don’t seem to use their hands to eat so why is she doing it?

I love how she was at Aaron’s to hang out with the girls yet she was slumped on his couch watching tv. Not spending time with her girls. Get in there and play with them. What a sloth.

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
She’s had those clothes on all day
Including a long dance session. I can’t fathom how she thinks it’s ok to go out like this.

• Sick
  • Haha

Platenipples

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if this is new tea but I just looked and her bestie Jess (her business Insta) and her aren’t following each other, not sure if they ever were though.
Same with FB. Jess was tagged in a few posts along with Brad on her EmmyLou Maccarthy FB (which is also public but more for her friends) and Jess' tags have gone but Brads are still there.
I also think the no shoutout on IWD was telling.

• Wow
  • Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
Omg no your fajitas are not traditional 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ stop saying you're not sure, you know they're not !! You're making steak wraps with some seasoning on them. Seasoning that you're making up from crap in your cupboard. Goddamn, on what planet would you even remotely suggest that's traditional?!

And saying the word over and over and trying for a Mexican accent is ABSOLUTELY GROSS. FFS this woman 🤦‍♀️
C’mon Wednesday night roots and segs bra 🤞🏼
F1F2A3B2-D77A-4093-A313-043E5F2412AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Just going to leave that there for when AmyLou peruses tattle... She might want to have a read so she knows what she's talking about when she conveniently mentions her Zimbabwean heritage...
Its a really well written Wikipedia page for anyone who is interested.

The cultural appropriation that's going on with her lately is incredibly gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does anyone actually enjoy watching random strangers dance at a club on Insta stories? I’d actually go to the club so you can enjoy the atmosphere. I don’t need to see it from Emmylou.

• Haha