Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what would give me that level of euphoria Lou. Cleaning my house top to bottom, making sure i was stocked up on groceries for the week ahead and looking forward to my children coming back later today. You are a seriously fucked up self indulgent wanker I bloody hope you cry yourself to sleep every night dickehead

EDIT: Nope she's eating tail, going to Nandos and dancing AGAIN. Piece of tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Is that her?? Hard to make out who the dude is with his arm over her shoulders 🧐
DB2D6FFF-A6A5-458E-B4D7-772899437D43.jpeg
E77630F9-EA3D-4B94-8503-6802422DC6B4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly think shes teetering on a very fine line of this being cultural appropriation.
Her father is white..
Like what 🤯
I’m a white South African - born and raised (lived there for 26 years of my life before moving to Aus). My friends (of all races) would be mortified if I carried on like her… clinging to this so called “Zimbabwean heritage” of hers is absolute horseshit. She would not have grown up with dance like this at home…

I have the odd food like boerewors I still enjoy - but you know the funny bit…
The word boerewors translates from Afrikaans as “farmer’s sausage,” being derived from the DUTCH verste worst. AND The Afrikaners are descendants of Dutch colonizers…

it’s all just bizarre and her behaviour is gross. I’m feeling the unfollow needs to happen for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone actually enjoy watching random strangers dance at a club on Insta stories? I’d actually go to the club so you can enjoy the atmosphere. I don’t need to see it from Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she just say she had her priorities right and cooked an Oxtail stew this morning?

You revolting pig. Where are you kids? Your priorities SHOULD be with them and their pending return. Joker.

Reactions: 21
Can I ask a question? Would any Mum here with kids’ actually enjoy being away from them every weekend, hanging around a bunch of 20 yo in night clubs? Like, I love time to myself, but mum guilt would overtake me, that and the desire to me with my child! I don’t get what the hell she is doing? How can she not feel guilty or take a good hard look at herself?
duck no, I love a night out but it's couple of cocktails and a nice dinner.

Reactions: 9
“…. have a nice gentle boogie over on the pier…. you know what I mean?”

Yeahhhhh no, Amy. Nobody knows “what you mean” because faux-Afro dancing in a public space is such a peculiar thing to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can’t even hate watch this bleep any more! Her priorities are in the WRONG place duck your foul oxtail stew you bleeping beast! Think of your children & their needs not just yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has mentioned Nandos a few times recently including the Nandos bottled sauces for her marinade for her burnt bbq chicken. Nandos is South African, although it is Portuguese style chicken it is owned by South Africans. My business dealings with Nandos Australia have shown me that they are a group of white South African men who are racist and absolute chauvinistic pigs.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
AppropriatorLou and her midlife crisis are two separate issues for me.

It wouldn’t matter how successful and put together someone’s life is, the cultural appropriation would still be problematic. Even if Bec Judd with her millions and her established brands and partnerships decided to suddenly adopt Melbourne’s African community as her own and was attending nothing but Beats events, cooking African food and calling it ‘so special’, had a whole new group of friends that were only African, put a South African flag in her bio (I’m pretty sure her dad is South African?!) despite being WHITE African, started attending local basketball matches of teams almost exclusively filled with young African men, ditched all other organised exercise in favour of African dance classes etc etc, it would be hugely questionable and you’d have to wonder what the duck the intended outcome was. Not many influencers do things without financial incentive either, so you’d also have to wonder how this new obsession was improving her bottom line. And that’s all separate from AmyLou being a shithouse mother in the midst of a mid life crisis.
I’m sorry, what you say is 100% right, and serious, but I cannot get the image of Afrobeats Bec Judd out of my head!

“Bye for now”, Bec says from the middle of the dance floor at Beats, doing her signature two-handed scrunch/wave down the barrel, whilst attempting to copy some girls dancing next to her, with her jerky, hip-bone led dancing. The Postcards crew pack down their camera equipment, and Bec steps out of her J’aton of tit dress (#iykyk), and is left standing in her Jaggad one-piece leotard, a retro piece from their Australian ballet launch a couple of years ago. She gestures towards Nards, who slides over with a fresh plate. Then she looks around the room, bodies starting to glisten with sweat as they pick up the steps Bec saw all that time ago at the Port Melbourne pier.

Suddenly from out of almost nowhere, EmmyLou bursts through the crowd, resplendent in her baby blue bike pants with matching crop. She’d even gotten her latest pair of Nike Dunks customised in baby blue to match. “Here I am” giggled Lou at her party friend, tossing Bec a Zoe Moss 2023 classic, a striped shirt to tie up over her leotard. “Thanks” Bec said, as she shot Nards a pained look and gestured for some more plate. She was gonna need it to get through the night - only two more years of her Jaggad/EmmyLou partnership to go and it was really starting to drag. She’d only wanted to expand her market to the youth, get more of the Saturday 8am after the night before crowd, instead of the Saturday morning 8am kids sport drop off and Brighton Pilates crowd.

But how the duck she ended up in a multi-year deal with EmmyLou one word, she had no idea. It was all that stupid witch Lana Wilkinson’s fault. ‘She’s the Queen of the Beats’ Lana had screeched at her one night out. ‘They love her, she’s so influential’. Well Lana couldn’t have been more wrong, except of course when it came to her ill-fated shoe line and her insistence on still using see-through plastic on most of her creations. ‘Bloody Lana, she was wrong about clacky mules and she was wrong about EmmyLou and The Beats’ she thought angrily, as Lou sidled up, 4 cameras in hand, grabbing some selfies of her & Bec for the socials on each camera, before scurrying back to the side of the dance floor, hoping to get picked to dance on stage whilst she rotated through and posted happy snaps of the ‘besties’ across various channels.

Poor Bec, she could do nothing but take a big breath in, adjust her Zoe Moss, and plaster a smile on her face. With Nards trailing behind, ever faithful carrying the plates, Bec strode towards the dance floor purposefully, on the hunt for the next Brown Cardigan to take home and impale her, whilst her hubby Chris, once Australia’s most celebrated athlete, sat in the corner crying/masturbating at the sight of his wife being split in two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You know what would give me that level of euphoria Lou. Cleaning my house top to bottom, making sure i was stocked up on groceries for the week ahead and looking forward to my children coming back later today. You are a seriously fucked up self indulgent wanker I bloody hope you cry yourself to sleep every night dickehead

EDIT: Nope she's eating tail, going to Nandos and dancing AGAIN. Piece of tit
What kids ? Does she have kids?😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am disgusted by her at the moment no mention of getting the children back, no excitement because she has not had them for four days nothing zilch, she is the most selfish thing I have ever witnessed, I wish she would just let A have them full time it has to be having an imapct on their emotional and developmental needs the long term damage she is so selfishly imposing on them through her own selfishness, imagine the teachers and other parents in their school communities witnessing this whole shitshow on her IG and they would be watching it, I have so much sadness for those innocent children.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t even hate watch this bleep any more! Her priorities are in the WRONG place duck your foul oxtail stew you bleeping beast! Think of your children & their needs not just yours!
Literally the only reason I haven't unfollowed yet is that I'm desperately waiting to see ALove give her a spray & someone save these poor bleeping kids. She's extremely mentally unwell and someone in her life needs to confront her about it.

Reactions: 18
I'm almost tempted to get 'The Block' just so I can message her to say 'Get some help woman'. This is absolutely not normal for a 43 year old mum. Maybe once in a while...go for it. But week in week out?
Don't bother, so many have done that and she believes they are jealous trolls.
---
When does everyone think WannabeLou brings out the braids?
---
When does everyone think WannabeLou brings out the braids?
Honestly she would be frothing to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a white South African - born and raised (lived there for 26 years of my life before moving to Aus). My friends (of all races) would be mortified if I carried on like her… clinging to this so called “Zimbabwean heritage” of hers is absolute horseshit. She would not have grown up with dance like this at home…

I have the odd food like boerewors I still enjoy - but you know the funny bit…
The word boerewors translates from Afrikaans as “farmer’s sausage,” being derived from the DUTCH verste worst. AND The Afrikaners are descendants of Dutch colonizers…

it’s all just bizarre and her behaviour is gross. I’m feeling the unfollow needs to happen for me.
Totally agree!!
Just because her white father was born in Zimbabwe does not connect her in any way, shape or form to the African culture she is clinging to.
His descendants are likely to be from British and Dutch settlers but we don't see her doing the Veleta in clogs or any type of British folk dance do we? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.