EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always carry on like she's some sporty fitness guru?
She's the exact opposite of what a healthy, fit person represents, regardless of your build.

Reactions: 25
She doesn't get $$$ if they don't purchase, it's saying that it keeps data for a month, so if they click the link AT ALL, if they do eventually purchase within a month of clicking on the link, then she still gets commish.
Ohhh ... that makes better sense! I should've read it properly.

It should be smelly minge maccarthy
He's baaaack 💃 ! Hope you're feeling much better. If you are, please don't click back a few days to be exposed to the "bikini" chat or else you'll be back at square one! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I don’t think their business would’ve been at all aided by being on RHOM. They were doing royal weddings in Dubai and the entire Birdcage at the spring racing carnival, I think they were a bit beyond being bolstered by brand recognition amongst Australian Foxtel watchers in their homes.
Exactly, they’ve been hugely successful in the corporate world for years in the Events space but having had personal experience with them both, oh my, they are so kind and surprisingly down to earth, both Bruce and Chyka have flamboyant personalities, it’s no way put on, it’s just them…..

Reactions: 6
Let’s take a moment to celebrate the return of our resident boy snarker @slap2fish2gether 👏🏼 He only left us temporarily 💙

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Emmylou Loves #60 2023 will bring great things - please, no more ox tail or crusty g-strings!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she always carry on like she's some sporty fitness guru?
She's the exact opposite of what a healthy, fit person represents, regardless of your build.
Polar opposite, she would make fitness influencers weep with despair.

Reactions: 3
I watched real housewives of Miami last night and they spoke about oxtail stew. bleeping Emmy ruining my trash tele.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good grief, I’ve been following her for a while & I do not ever recall her speaking about her open swim antics 🏊‍♀️👙. She really is just great at everything, isn’t she🙄. This made me irrationally angry 😂. KnowitallLou 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.