EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What parent takes kids to the beach when its that extreme.
Such a bogan .. most people in Perth just nip down for a swim to cool off on those really hot days.. not camp down there for hours with lunch like the tourists or bogan families..
is that beach far away from her is that why she stayed for ages?

Reactions: 13
I found this on SHEIN this morning. They’re only $17.95 with an extra 15% off today, and she sells them for almost $100 😮
I wish I could say I'm surprised. But I've seen a LOT of what she sells on Shein for far less. It's all made in the same place and is mostly polyester (great from a no-iron perspective but not the best for sweating in a hot climate).

-----------------

I'm appalled at her letting her little ones get burnt like that. Sunbaking isn't cool anymore but I guess she missed that memo.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Chyka doesn’t and didn’t during RHOM, need any publicity, her and hubby Bruce have been hugely successful for decades, they are incredibly hard workers, the nicest people and have been amazing mentors for small business people (including me) especially throughout Covid times when thousands of businesses in Victoria went under, I’ll be forever grateful to Chyka and Bruce, not that they ever want any credit at all for the behind the scenes charitable work they do……
Also I don’t think their business would’ve been at all aided by being on RHOM. They were doing royal weddings in Dubai and the entire Birdcage at the spring racing carnival, I think they were a bit beyond being bolstered by brand recognition amongst Australian Foxtel watchers in their homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I don’t think their business would’ve been at all aided by being on RHOM. They were doing royal weddings in Dubai and the entire Birdcage at the spring racing carnival, I think they were a bit beyond being bolstered by brand recognition amongst Australian Foxtel watchers in their homes.
Chyka is very stylish and has a beautifully styled home/s and ELL lives in a hovel with 70’s carpet 😂

Reactions: 10
✌🏻✌🏻 Yo Mumma, U are a tit Mum.... Poor kids sunburnt, they wore plain tees to the beach, 😡😡😡 on extreme heat day, extreme UV , Piss poor!!!
8A618448-1C27-466B-909B-82B6B010106A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As others have said there is no excuse for allowing your children to get sunburn you do you Lou and fry away but give your children a chance you lazy thing.
Yes gives me so much rage. Having already had 2 skin cancers removed in my 30s I am pedantic when it comes to my mini. We had a pool/beach day (500 sunscreen applications and rashie) and noticed a little pink patch of sunburn on cheek. I paniced all night😂

Reactions: 17
Oh puhleeeease - as if that ever happened! :LOL: 🤭

Hahahahahaha she is so random ... from her weird clothing choices to her out-there "snacks" at the beach. She just makes NO sense!

Nahhhdia is following her new account ;)
What’s her
Sophie is following new account also….
What is her new account name I can’t find it

Sophie is following new account also….
What is her new account name ?

Found this on another influencers page don’t ever click on this cows links she still makes cash from it. It gives good insight into why she still gets gigs even if her dumb followers don’t buy it creates traffic.

As for the bag she had a discount for so did Lorinska my sister has one and it is a great everyday out and about bag …. Got in in black through Lorinska’s code not our resident narcissist

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Found this on another influencers page don’t ever click on this cows links she still makes cash from it. It gives good insight into why she still gets gigs even if her dumb followers don’t buy it creates traffic.

As for the bag she had a discount for so did Lorinska my sister has one and it is a great everyday out and about bag …. Got in in black through Lorinska’s code not our resident narcissist
Good grief - I wonder how many click on the link - without purchasing - yet PiggyLou still gets big $$$$ for her trough

Reactions: 6
Good grief - I wonder how many click on the link - without purchasing - yet PiggyLou still gets big $$$$ for her trough
She doesn't get $$$ if they don't purchase, it's saying that it keeps data for a month, so if they click the link AT ALL, if they do eventually purchase within a month of clicking on the link, then she still gets commish.

Reactions: 5
Deleted her bio on new account, we see you Emmy.

Don't think her communidy will be happy if she's holding out from sharing content with them on her 119k followers account. Harder to shill when you're not sharing your dribble to one & all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I see so many of the og fashion influencers use LTK. As people will ask in the comments where an item of clothing is from and they would just reply to follow the link.

It'll be interesting to see what 2023 is like for EL.

Reactions: 9
One of the things Emmylou hasn’t really cottoned onto yet is affiliate links. It’s super popular with a lot of influencers. You can tell because you’ll see funny links like “rstyle” and usually influencer will just do a huge dump (not the kind EL does in Myer 🫣) of screenshots of stuff they like. Leigh Campbell does it constantly, so does Miss Kyree Loves. You’ll pretty much only see them recommend stuff they can attach an aff link to.
966A92AC-5B27-45EF-9EFF-8F454E9459B7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Deleted her bio on new account, we see you Emmy.

Don't think her communidy will be happy if she's holding out from sharing content with them on her 119k followers account. Harder to shill when you're not sharing your dribble to one & all.
Why would she do that? Every day the social media world makes less sense to me…

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That screenshot says the opposite though? That’s she makes a commission on purchases made from clicking the link she posts, not just click throughs.

Reactions: 2
Her main accounts content is tit, why would her private account be any better?!
She's such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.