EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't get $$$ if they don't purchase, it's saying that it keeps data for a month, so if they click the link AT ALL, if they do eventually purchase within a month of clicking on the link, then she still gets commish.
You can delete the link in settings and deprive them of passive income.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always carry on like she's some sporty fitness guru?
She's the exact opposite of what a healthy, fit person represents, regardless of your build.
I don’t get her
Today is the 1st I’ve heard of her mentioning an upcoming open water swim, but “everyone” is asking her about it. Is Pinocchio up to her old tricks or has she mentioned it and I missed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread #60:

2022- Out with GordonRamseyLou and the oxtail mess, how bad EmmyLouMary fucks up 2023 is anyone's guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Laurielawerencelou is really giving out the swimming technique advice… watch out, our girl will be training the Australian Swim Squad before too long

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t get her
Today is the 1st I’ve heard of her mentioning an upcoming open water swim, but “everyone” is asking her about it. Is Pinocchio up to her old tricks or has she mentioned it and I missed it?
No just Laurie Lou Laurence giving us all an open water swim coaching lesson.
Must be from when sge skydived her way into a water polo game and then proceeded to give someone CPR from her paramedic training.

Ain't nothing our hefty mate can't do 🙄🙄

Laurielawerencelou is really giving out the swimming technique advice… watch out, our girl will be training the Australian Swim Squad before too long
Oh I just called her the same thing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
All this ‘pure’ content from EL is making me miss the old dayzzzz…

Attachments

• Haha
I used to have a colleague who was very very stupid. A great salesman, but borderline illiterate and just so unfathomably socially inept and uneducated/inexperienced about everything in life.

He bragged constantly. Dominated every conversation by giving advice and telling everyone how good he was at things. After a few years of observing it in action I worked out it was a defence mechanism whereby if he was in control of where a conversation was going, and it was always a topic he had some kind of experience in, it was never exposed just how thick he truly was. Once I noticed that about him it was fascinating to watch, especially how he’d just legit walk off on any conversation he couldn’t be an ‘expert’ about.

And today I’ve realised he’s the male version of ThorpeyLou. It’s uncanny how similar they are in big noting and exaggerating their experience and expertise. And it’s such a sad sad fear of being exposed as inadequate mixed with sheer arrogance in never thinking you need to improve anything about yourself.

Reactions: 36
We need an alias list, surely.

GordonRamsayLou
BeyonceLou
ScammyLou
EmmaMcKeonLou
HoochyLou

There's been so many hilarious ones 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Swallowed a lot worse" once a tip rat always a tip rat. How's dem authentic friend followers climbing Lou......?

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.