EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My exact thoughts about the rashies. It was super hot in Melbourne today, there is no excuse for her to not have them in rashies. It shits me no end that she spends literally thousands on herself a month yet the kids are never well or appropriately dressed.

Reactions: 25
She will be mistaken for pig o the spit.
Im tempted to invite myself just for this username 😂😂

I find it interesting that while SS has her kids, she doesn't want to go to the beach with MobyLou and her kids.
What a fun day it would be for all the kids.

Seems like her beach visits are only when she has signed on for a day of filming.
MobyLou 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think something has gone on.... sage hasn't been seen for ages except for the Xmas photos. No sign of him on the beach vids.

Reactions: 15
I think something has gone on.... sage hasn't been seen for ages except for the Xmas photos. No sign of him on the beach vids.
That's def why the new 'private' Insta page too I think. ALove has def had words about what we've been saying here I reckon. Bout time too.

Reactions: 12
I can understand SL not wanting to go to the beach, sometimes it’s a punish going to the beach on a super hot day, it can be unbearable
Plus she would have been stuck filming Lardy Lou

Reactions: 23
I don't understand why it's always the beach. She goes to the swimming pool on her own... why doesn't she take the kids to the pool. My kids love the pool. Slides, chucking a beach ball in the water, being silly, diving for the diving sticks etc.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why it's always the beach. She goes to the swimming pool on her own... why doesn't she take the kids to the pool. My kids love the pool. Slides, chucking a beach ball in the water, being silly, diving for the diving sticks etc.
Because it's not about The Children. It's about her fat ass eating those Crusty Camila swimmers on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can understand SL not wanting to go to the beach, sometimes it’s a punish going to the beach on a super hot day, it can be unbearable
And burning his retinas seeing Yo mumma“s Frankenstein body in those bikinis.

Reactions: 6
MSAC has a great wave pool, bets are on those kids don't know how to swim, or only the basics taught at school swimming for the 10 hours a year they do. Mumma wouldn't pay for swim lessons when it eats into her funds for designer clothes she doesn't fit into

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She is such a compulsive liar that she can’t even say that she had a bad nights sleep without elaborating with a fib - those darting eyes and hesitations tell a LOT. The fat flump didn’t get out of bed, she lay there in her own sweat.

I’ve reached my peak dislike of her after seeing her kids with sunburn and no protection on yesterday 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 21
it doesn’t specifically mention casual swimming, but let’s assume the rules are the same..
View attachment 1834330
it is definitely the same rules in all the pool areas at MSAC. I have seen people being told off there when taking photos with their phone in the indoor pool area.

She must whip her phone out when no one is looking. It is pathetic that she can’t even go for a swim at the local pool without filming herself. She has major issues!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As others have said there is no excuse for allowing your children to get sunburn you do you Lou and fry away but give your children a chance you lazy thing.

Reactions: 19
Hmmmm my take on the really bad nightmare & having to get up to make sure doors locked, is a segue to, 'I had to start an account where I can trust the people, I can share safely' blah blah blah. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 23
it is definitely the same rules in all the pool areas at MSAC. I have seen people being told off there when taking photos with their phone in the indoor pool area.

She must whip her phone out when no one is looking. It is pathetic that she can’t even go for a swim at the local pool without filming herself. She has major issues!
I wish someone would report her - it's there on the internet as proof. She's such a peasant.

Reactions: 14
No wonder she is posting that stupid $99 bag on her socials every day. Sales must be bad thanks to Kmart.
My daughter got a pink bag like this for Christmas. Think it’s the Kmart one. She loves it.

That’s probably how why she doesn’t have any friends. Uses them as her personally film crew and they get sick of it. Watching someone get all this free stuff for basically nothing while you struggle would get old real quick!

Reactions: 12
Chyka's in her 50's and her business was already successful before the show, but yes of course it helped the business get more publicity.
Chyka doesn’t and didn’t during RHOM, need any publicity, her and hubby Bruce have been hugely successful for decades, they are incredibly hard workers, the nicest people and have been amazing mentors for small business people (including me) especially throughout Covid times when thousands of businesses in Victoria went under, I’ll be forever grateful to Chyka and Bruce, not that they ever want any credit at all for the behind the scenes charitable work they do……

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.