EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something seriously wrong with this person.
im all for these bikini bottoms. The top is nice on her too. At least her flaps aren’t out.
But she is a complete fu@$tard if she thinks it would be a cute outfit to wear around the streets or out to dinner.
The smelly Ming…. It’s an infection or maybe an STD. Girl, if your Ming stinks. That’s not normal.

she really is screaming for attention. Regardless of good or bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
im all for these bikini bottoms. The top is nice on her too. At least her flaps aren’t out.
But she is a complete fu@$tard if she thinks it would be a cute outfit to wear around the streets or out to dinner.
The smelly Ming…. It’s an infection or maybe an STD. Girl, if your Ming stinks. That’s not normal.

she really is screaming for attention. Regardless of good or bad.
Ahahaha I’m dying at ‘ming’ 🤣 I haven’t heard that term before. I suppose it’s not far off minge which I do use sometimes.

Reactions: 6
0DBC2370-D268-4471-A273-1AD0FA688659.png
Dear LooneyLou, you’ve worked so hard all year and have barely had the time or money for yourself, please, I beg you to treat yourself to this outfit as an xmas present to yourself 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trigger warning, the psycho laugh, she really is unhinged. Deleting stuff off my phone came across the past craziness... nothing much has changed

I don't understand the point of this one
What da duck did I just watch with that interpretive dance. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I deactivated my account for a week or so because it was all too much but just went to create a new account because this witch is off tap.

Tattle is full!!! You can’t register a new account without an invitation code from a current high level member. Luckily I had 2 days until I was deleted so I could reactivate, but I don’t think we’ll have any new friends for a while ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What is she actually thinking. Here’s my gifted swimwear. Nek minnit. My Jaxxie smells. She is so past gross there’s no coming back

Her communideeeee are cooked too.

As for the shoes……🤢

F7C55B9C-BD78-4995-B3A0-DB160DD7C14A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Trigger warning, the psycho laugh, she really is unhinged. Deleting stuff off my phone came across the past craziness... nothing much has changed

I don't understand the point of this one
That top video made me feel sick. If a man said this everyone would be screaming about red flags. That is disgusting. She is such an abuser. I reckon she belittled him so much, made him feel like less of a human. What a disgusting piece of tit human she is. Materialistic bleep. All she cares about is her next free gift. Fucken HATES her kids but wishes she still had Aaron to boss around.

Also what the duck were those stories she poster today??? Why does she just film herself laughing like a god damn maniac bc Sally Sue still has a clock she hated? She literally just kept the camera on herself watching herself laugh. Its frightening. I thought no one could eye duck themselves more than Chompers but fucken EL is right up there.

Also LOL at her showing all her presents bc yesterday Tattle said they were surprised she hadnt shopped yet. She reads here more than us 😂😂
Tell us you got no mates EL.
And why is she still saying her vagina will stink. I can tell you now when I travel sometimes we go beach allllllll day and then go to early dinner and PROMISE you my vagina has never smelled. Ever. Yuck she is a fucken pig.

That would be super_cute_71 gorjus and bewdiful to meet all you treasure cats….🍸✌🏼
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She loves being a foul mouth bogan. It's her vibe.

Screen_Recording_20221205_152051_Instagram_exported_1491.jpg

Screen_Recording_20221205_152051_Instagram_exported_51179.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She loves being a foul mouth bogan. It's her vibe.

View attachment 1783390

View attachment 1783389
I just could not live like that with my piles of stuff everywhere. She’s got the means and the money to buy nice storage/shelves/wardrobe why on earth has she got everything everywhere. Always crap on the floor it would drive me nuts!!

My bed room can get a bit messy (I dislike putting my clothes away 😩) but my living areas and places guests can see are generally tidy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That top video made me feel sick. If a man said this everyone would be screaming about red flags. That is disgusting. She is such an abuser. I reckon she belittled him so much, made him feel like less of a human. What a disgusting piece of tit human she is. Materialistic bleep. All she cares about is her next free gift. Fucken HATES her kids but wishes she still had Aaron to boss around.

Also what the duck were those stories she poster today??? Why does she just film herself laughing like a god damn maniac bc Sally Sue still has a clock she hated? She literally just kept the camera on herself watching herself laugh. Its frightening. I thought no one could eye duck themselves more than Chompers but fucken EL is right up there.

Also LOL at her showing all her presents bc yesterday Tattle said they were surprised she hadnt shopped yet. She reads here more than us 😂😂
Tell us you got no mates EL.
And why is she still saying her vagina will stink. I can tell you now when I travel sometimes we go beach allllllll day and then go to early dinner and PROMISE you my vagina has never smelled. Ever. Yuck she is a fucken pig.
1670225748202.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just could not live like that with my piles of stuff everywhere. She’s got the means and the money to buy nice storage/shelves/wardrobe why on earth has she got everything everywhere. Always crap on the floor it would drive me nuts!!

My bed room can get a bit messy (I dislike putting my clothes away 😩) but my living areas and places guests can see are generally tidy!
Same with me! In my personal space, I am bit messy. But everywhere else I like to keep neat and tidy.

I don't have my handbag and make-up table in the living area. I also like a tidy kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.