EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live on the coast in qld minutes away from the beach and spend all day in my togs and I can guarantee I don’t have a stinky vagina
WTF I really think she should
seek medical attention about that 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Flashbacks from the first time Aaron left us…
2265D2CE-3606-4432-A51C-31E7D6F1D604.png

Thanks to the fezzas that have the talent to upload these pearlas from the archives!

Mumma gonna hunt a bish down and cut her if she dares take a ride on ALove’s pony…😝🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe her hooch stinks because she wears her bathers and prob her undies back to front.... so she has bum odor in the hooch?!

or she just does not wash....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Most women can get away with wearing bathers for ages with no issues - SmellyLou clearly has a pre-diabetic blood sugar issues which makes her prone to yeast infections. Her general lack of health and hygiene seemingly create some sort Petri dish of putrid in her pants.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Great advertising for Rip Curl saying her vag would smell when wearing them all day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I just showed my kid who is home sick her story and he is like why is this lady that shape😂😂I’m like that would be called abusing your body by being a yo yo dieter and plastic surgery he says I thought plastic surgery made you look better😂😂😂.

Again I have never had a problem with her size it’s what she wears I have the problem with! And her use of poor cuties name!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It appears that she has in fact lost weight, that red dress was super tight. That being said that dress would suit no one, not a single person cos it's gross.
Didn't she say she's a 12 in the dress but in one of the ZM shoots she's in 14?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Gosh she rates herself highly in the dance department 😳
Well, she did fly to New York to dance with a famous choreographer! Next, we will hear about that time she had to choose between The Johhny Young Talent School or the WA Ballet Company.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She WANTED them this way make no mistake. Trying to pull off the ghastly European trend that has made its way over here of dental floss for outer wear 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
Wouldn’t there be a tag at the back, or did she cut it off as it doesn’t say size 12 on it?

Really?? Black Santa wrapping paper??? Omg... she is obsessed!!

View attachment 1783188

The Santa is not black, I had this paper too

Reactions: 7
Rip Curl has stitched her up. Even the size 14 is too small. This why this bish makes no sense. Promoting brands that are notoriously non inclusive with their sizing yet her brand was built around being plus size!!!! I don't get why her following hasn't dropped dramatically

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.