Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#freshsheetfriday

I'm a long time reader of this absolute cluster fuck and I know it's early on in the thread but new title or not, can't resist putting this here.

She's off the hinge, on a baguette binge, having a whinge, about her stinky minge...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Super Cute

VIP Member
Prayers on this bewdiful crisp, overcast, misty Melbourne Summer morning that the Vagina Monogues have been served a Cease and Desist!
4C362C3C-B1E9-4473-972C-1184578B9173.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

pussycatmeowed

Friends - I was browsing Zara today and hear very loud shouting. Turn around spot three children and the screaming banshee in her orange crop and shorts. First glance had me thinking she was barefoot, turns out she just had ugly beige footwear. I was shocked to finally get a spotto in the wild. It was most certainly not crop and shorts weather at this time. What a way to welcome me to the Melb CBD from the country

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
So 23 children in the class, Vida’s made 22 cards and will take a spare one in tomorrow for when she remembers she’s the 23rd person

• Haha
Reactions: 54

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the house not a bin taken out, not even an ounce, The stockings were hung by EmmyLou with bed hair in hopes that King Babe soon would be there, THE CHILDREN were nestled all tucked in mums bed, While visions of The Christmas Mouse were being shared to mums thread...... with Mumma in her Latex and Babe in his cap, had just settled thier brains for a long Winters Crap, When out on the festy lawn there arose such a clatter, they sprang from thier beds to see SueLyn reading Tattle,
Away to the window Lou flew like a flash,
tore open the shutter, and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
gave the lustre of midday to objects below,

when, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but a miniature latex dress and eight tiny Ox tails

With a little old Uber driver, so lively and quick,
She knew in a moment it must be Alove, the prick!!
More rapid than eagles, his coursers they came,
and he whistled and shouted and called them by name:
"Now Emmylou! Now King Babe!
Now, SueLyn and Ex Uncle Cal!
On, Sage! On, Camillia!
On, Vida! and Both Leahs!
To the top of the porch!
To the top of the wall!
Now dash away! Dash away!
Dash away all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ActiveLies

VIP Member
There’s something going on with her basketball sluttiness. I reckon King Babe is being a bit distant and she’s dressing like a ho in the hopes that he or one of his mates will see her and report back about how hot she looks in her pink poking out bra. The whole basketball thing has to have some agenda. Nothing she does is without ulterior motive.

Reactions: 50

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I know it’s too early for another thread suggestion buuut: “Smelly snatch, ox tail batch, African sausage has landed a catch”

I’m really sad that I’ve recently been blocked. I would love to see these lives. She totally had her bottoms on backwards yesterday 🤣🤣. I just about gave myself a hernia

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Congratulations to @Sure…Media! For the winning thread.
Thanks for the bewdiful honour of the current thread title.

Sorry I took too long to respond but I stayed up late wandering around after the basketball trying to see if there was any half eaten food or half drank beers to help myself to. Seems like something she’d do.

I don’t know why everyone is surprised that the LouLou Jar reeks of pickled beaver. That fur burger was taking a dip in Port Phillip Bay yesterday and has likely acquired a number of biohazard infections.

Her mouth may have stopped eating so much but her ass seems to be making up for it. Never seen a hungrier anal cleft in my life. That’s a craccident waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
I just sent a message to RipCurl Womens too. I worded it very nicely saying I appreciated them using a diverse range of models but her comments on her live then stories which directly referred to their product and a stinky vagina meant I couldn’t support a brand that supported someone like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

AMY$

VIP Member
Of course she is looking for a jumping castle a week out from said event........in high season none the less. I know you don't pay attention to the news EL but 1 year ago almost to the day of your event 6 children died in Tasmania on a jumping castle celebrating the end of the year. Maybe not the best idea.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I can't get over the stinky vagina comment.....

Imagine a bloke got on insta telling us "oh ya foreskin would get a bit woofy by the end of the day from sweating in 'em"

I'm actually disturbed 😂😂

Maybe I sent Rip Curl her stories about her smelly vag and maybe I didn’t ✌😘
I've got a contact there.....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I deactivated my account for a week or so because it was all too much but just went to create a new account because this bitch is off tap.

Tattle is full!!! You can’t register a new account without an invitation code from a current high level member. Luckily I had 2 days until I was deleted so I could reactivate, but I don’t think we’ll have any new friends for a while ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Super Cute

VIP Member
Her sales pitch of the bags is just so rushed and haphazard it reminds me of the bloke standing on the corner at the Eiffel Tower back in 2009 trying to sell me ‘designer bags’ before he scooped them up in his blanket bag and ran away because the local cops were onto him 👮🏻‍♂️🚓
643DF15A-B1A4-45F6-A6D2-6FFBF9A58222.png

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Her talking about how her 'faaagina' smells like a dead animal some days!?

THATS NOT FUCKING NORMAL YOU UNHYGIENIC FUCK.

• Sick
  • Wow