EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Congratulations to @Sure…Media! For the winning thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@Sure…Media! Now you have won a night on the town with EmmySue and SallySue!! Bring your highest platform stilettos they are going to POP your Cherry 🍒 at the BBall! Pls make sure to have $20 for Cheezels and half time sausages! BYO “water” 🍷 and happy pills 🫠 Enjoy! 🌭🥩🍖✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just re-posting my last post - Emmy eviction from the court side seats. Hover your cursor over the video and watch it in full screen

And a screen shot so you know where to find her
She really has no shame!!
Most people woukd be so embarrassed and move straight away but it looks like she was arguing with the security and the rightful ticket holders.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I Wonder why they got booted??? Did they score an upgrade or did they pinch someone’s seats.

Reactions: 7
I Wonder why they got booted??? Did they score an upgrade or did they pinch someone’s seats.
Must have sat in someone else’s seats. We’ve seen her before duck down from her seats to the box if she sees a vacancy. Did she sit back down after that? All the footage was her wandering around 👀

Reactions: 16
Her talking about how her 'faaagina' smells like a dead animal some days!?

THATS NOT bleeping NORMAL YOU UNHYGIENIC duck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
My thoughts are with the WA Tattlers and their sweaty swamp crotch this summer season. My condolences. WA girls get it ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I watched it live and they were sitting in other people's seats. There were three guys standing there waiting for her and SillySallySue to move. The three guys were then seated where they were.

My thoughts are with the WA Tattlers and their sweaty swamp crotch this summer season. My condolences. WA girls get it ✌🏻
Good thing to know about WA!! Thanks God it's so far away. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The live kept cutting in and out for me so I didn't see the whole thing.

I did see her ignoring some poor person's plea to give them a shout out - honestly, I wanted to reply and say stop seeking validation from her, of all people!

Did she really discuss a smelly vagina? Really, is anything off bounds? At a guess, I'd say it's due to poor hygiene - change your underwear daily (or twice-daily if you're a sweater or do exercise), and wash everything after wearing - especially if it's touched those parts! Aaaand, here's the big one - wash/shower at least once a day, and twice if you feel the need to! You're welcome!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her talking about how her 'faaagina' smells like a dead animal some days!?

THATS NOT bleeping NORMAL YOU UNHYGIENIC duck.
It hands down has to be one of the foulest things I have ever heard poor Sage his next few years are going to be torture.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The live was off the chain with the swearing and vulgar language and she said she loves it because she can just be herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t catch the live coz I’m blocked but if someone is prone to a sweaty smelly box, has had a vagina issue that landed her in hospital, has previously discussed having thrush, and has had a nasty case of some sort of ring worm infection last year, wouldn’t hygiene be at the TOP of your go do list? And falling asleep in bather bottoms in your un-air conditioned lounge room on a day of 34 degrees be something you actively avoided?

Keep your bits and pieces in loose fitting, breathable material you repulsive human. I shudder to think of her teaching her girls appropriate feminine hygiene as they go through puberty 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Pity the live couldnt be sent to all of her clients.Surely, they could use another influencer to sell their products.There are bogan ig influencers who arent as problematic and vulgar.

Reactions: 10
All I could think of was that scene from Me, Myself, Irene where Jim Carey is yelling out in the shops about the vagisil, aisle 4, someone’s got a little xtra cheese on the taco 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.