EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone who is blocked, or doesn't want to give her clicks, watch her stories on this site. You can download her videos and save them to our media gallery without EL making a dime.
I think @Sure...Media! was recently blocked. I can never tag her tho.

I know it’s too early for another thread suggestion buuut: “Smelly snatch, ox tail batch, African sausage has landed a catch”

I’m really sad that I’ve recently been blocked. I would love to see these lives. She totally had her bottoms on backwards yesterday 🤣🤣. I just about gave myself a hernia

Reactions: 5
OMG Sallysue has totally gone to trash town, that skin tight denim skirt with the pink rara top. She’s an attractive woman, why would she do this to herself? Oh I forgot she hangs with Stankylou one word, who’s aesthetic is mutton dressed as lamb
Did she borrow her daughters skirt? The tight as duck skirt, the fake LV, the inappropriate clothes that don’t fit, the extra large sneakers, the tagging mytheresa, they are bogan trash it’s too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.