EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone from WA I’m officially offended! Not once has my vajayjay smelt like a dead animal, let alone every few days 🤢🤢🤢
Same!!!! I’m offended also and I’m pretty sure LazyLou that’s a YOU problem!!! 🤢

Also in the live someone asked her about paid Instagram subscriptions and she said ‘I was one of the first to be offered it’!!! As if…….geez she has tickets on herself!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fezzas I am very concerned… I spy the Insta handle of someone I know and (used to) legitimately like and respect in screenshots of comments from the live!

Not mrsbeckypatterson though, I wish I knew her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Prayers for the WA branch of Tattler HQ with swamp crotch season approaching 🙏

Just cover it with a Garnier sheet mask, bit of Vitamin C oil, a tarot card or 2, burn some oils and a quick acrostic poem in your journal and you’ll be ready to starfish for the trainee at your local “Buffin Beavers” in no time soon ✌🏼

Geez I’ll take the flogging Melbourne got last night over it’s crappy weather anytime over a statewide festymuff outbreak 😂 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am sick and seeing the sea hag and now hearing about the rotting LouLou pocket make me feel nauseous 🤢 The @Super Cute pic of the actual hippo did make me laugh so much i had a coughing fit!
The beef between WA Tattlers with their rotten beavers and Vic Tattlers with their rotten beaches could last as long as one of Lou’s naps so maybe best you go on a little staycation at SA’s version of the Oakwood and order yourself a plate of oysters (not bearded ones thou) Brother Tattler 🙉 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The beef between WA Tattlers with their rotten beavers and Vic Tattlers with their rotten beaches could last as long as one of Lou’s naps so maybe best you go on a little staycation at SA’s version of the Oakwood and order yourself a plate of oysters (not bearded ones thou) Brother Tattler 🙉 🫣
lol! Safe to say Babe doesn’t take a face dive into the rotten bearded clam often..

US WA folk also have a rotten river full of seaweed and jellyfish and the occasional festy algal bloom alongside our lovely beaches.. but Lardy is from Bunno around 3 hours south of our fine capital city so the stench hopefully won’t carry that far.. tho I will know she’s in town.. smells worse than the live sheep carriers I hear…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I didn’t catch the live coz I’m blocked but if someone is prone to a sweaty smelly box, has had a vagina issue that landed her in hospital, has previously discussed having thrush, and has had a nasty case of some sort of ring worm infection last year, wouldn’t hygiene be at the TOP of your go do list? And falling asleep in bather bottoms in your un-air conditioned lounge room on a day of 34 degrees be something you actively avoided?

Keep your bits and pieces in loose fitting, breathable material you repulsive human. I shudder to think of her teaching her girls appropriate feminine hygiene as they go through puberty 🤮
You rang? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are The Children™ back into her tit tip this evening?

Also LOL about the comment on the live about "how much dirt does the carpet hold?" 🤣 Fuckin all of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
lol! Safe to say Babe doesn’t take a face dive into the rotten bearded clam often..

US WA folk also have a rotten river full of seaweed and jellyfish and the occasional festy algal bloom alongside our lovely beaches.. but Lardy is from Bunno around 3 hours south of our fine capital city so the stench hopefully won’t carry that far.. tho I will know she’s in town.. smells worse than the live sheep carriers I hear…
Bunbury is literally an hour and a half away so probably not far enough away to not smell her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the bewdiful honour of the current thread title.

Sorry I took too long to respond but I stayed up late wandering around after the basketball trying to see if there was any half eaten food or half drank beers to help myself to. Seems like something she’d do.

I don’t know why everyone is surprised that the LouLou Jar reeks of pickled beaver. That fur burger was taking a dip in Port Phillip Bay yesterday and has likely acquired a number of biohazard infections.

Her mouth may have stopped eating so much but her ass seems to be making up for it. Never seen a hungrier anal cleft in my life. That’s a craccident waiting to happen.
This!! So many laughs!! “Pickled Beaver”, “Fur Burger” & “Anal Cleft” are my new favourites 🤣🤣🤣

I am sick and seeing the sea hag and now hearing about the rotting LouLou pocket make me feel nauseous 🤢 The @Super Cute pic of the actual hippo did make me laugh so much i had a coughing fit!
Omg I lost it at “Rotting LouLou pocket” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Guysssss ... I win because as well as seaweed, jellyfish, sea hags and algae bloom, I have sea snakes 🐍 Although they do look very pretty (yellow)

Is it school hols in Melbourne yet? If so, and it's her turn to have the kids, I'm picking she'll go quiet for the next few days ... poor little things get the grumpy, hungover, resentful version of their mum while her "fans" get something else entirely ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey fezzas! Please spare a thought for me as we move into the warmer weather. Not only do I have to deal with the usual karate chops and constant crotch grabs, we are now moving into the time of year where I spend my days swimming in bacteria ridden waters, followed by hours of suffocating in damp size 12 bather bottoms. The only reprieve I get is when I’m finally released from said bather bottoms on a Wednesday night, only to be faced with the daunting task of taking a pounding from a bewdiful big defrosted and then re frozen African sausage. #putyourwettogsoutforlouloujar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Guysssss ... I win because as well as seaweed, jellyfish, sea hags and algae bloom, I have sea snakes 🐍 Although they do look very pretty (yellow)

Is it school hols in Melbourne yet? If so, and it's her turn to have the kids, I'm picking she'll go quiet for the next few days ... poor little things get the grumpy, hungover, resentful version of their mum while her "fans" get something else entirely ...
Not school holidays yet in government schools - last day is 20/12 for most and you bet she will send them right up to the early departure time of 2:35pm on that day!!

Wonder where she will take them…if anywhere at all. She’s fond of my neck of the woods (Surf Coast) so I’ll be avoiding all the touristy beaches so I’m not exposed to sites like this:
F1442E1E-B578-47A2-B7DA-47293E529D65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey fezzas! Please spare a thought for me as we move into the warmer weather. Not only do I have to deal with the usual karate chops and constant crotch grabs, we are now moving into the time of year where I spend my days swimming in bacteria ridden waters, followed by hours of suffocating in damp size 12 bather bottoms. The only reprieve I get is when I’m finally released from said bather bottoms on a Wednesday night, only to be faced with the daunting task of taking a pounding from a bewdiful big defrosted and then re frozen African sausage. #putyourwettogsoutforlouloujar
Aww poor you ... just have a cheeky gawjus delicious nap and all will be good in your world again
It's not just you ... this hot summer heat also makes Emmylou go insane
From oversharing about her gap
To using that strange wooden clap
She gets madder as the weeks go by
I could spew out expletives but will politely sigh
There's an advert on TV for a vacuum robot
Maybe Emmylou should get one to deal with that stray sock
That nearly always features on her gram
Better that than a piece of ham
That may have escaped her baguette mid-bite
Oh dear ... what a funny sight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not school holidays yet in government schools - last day is 20/12 for most and you bet she will send them right up to the early departure time of 2:35pm on that day!!

Wonder where she will take them…if anywhere at all. She’s fond of my neck of the woods (Surf Coast) so I’ll be avoiding all the touristy beaches so I’m not exposed to sites like this:View attachment 1780897
Hopefully it’s not QLD, we don’t want her or her stinky minge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thoughts and prayers my dear 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.