EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are The Children TM due back this afternoon? Watch the difference in her mood. Overjoyed to
Thanks @Michy02 and @Sure…Media! You’ve both won courtside seats at the basketball, but make sure you get there early to enjoy them as much as you can before the actual ticket holders arrive.
i just need the seat until the cheerleaders come out then it’s my time to shine! 📣 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tracking back to the live…there’s SO MUCH to unpack!! Who talks about their stinky beaver to a bunch of strangers🤦‍♀️?Especially the fact that it’s not a once off occurrence?? Especially when you’re single/dating 😳??!

Someone needs to put out a PSA 🚨to our Brother Tattler to perhaps give the last 4 pages of the previous thread a miss….and possibly the first 3 pages of this one!

I wish swamp crotch made the thread title 😝

Mrs Becky you cheeky fezza bishma 🙊 show yourself 😝👏🏼!! @Black.bird your favourite clacky mules made an appearance!!
CEA72DA4-3C8E-4919-ABA4-F51209B16CBE.png

C27509BC-9A78-46DE-80A6-05160D65F403.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If she had showered this morning or last night, her vag shouldnt smell. She's disgusting. But the fact we know that her vag smells today because she told us is just absolutely disgusting.
I've written to Garnier about having her representing their brand, today was the final straw. She's putrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If she had showered this morning or last night, her vag shouldnt smell. She's disgusting. But the fact we know that her vag smells today because she told us is just absolutely disgusting.
I've written to Garnier about having her representing their brand, today was the final straw. She's putrid.
If she doesn’t even wash her face then it is highly unlikely she showers often

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tracking back to the live…there’s SO MUCH to unpack!! Who talks about their stinky beaver to a bunch of strangers🤦‍♀️?Especially the fact that it’s not a once off occurrence?? Especially when you’re single/dating 😳??!

Someone needs to put out a PSA 🚨to our Brother Tattler to perhaps give the last 4 pages of the previous thread a miss….and possibly the first 3 pages of this one!

Mrs Becky you cheeky fezza bishma 🙊 show yourself 😝👏🏼!! @Black.bird your favourite clacky mules made an appearance!!
View attachment 1780809
View attachment 1780810
@slap2fish2gether will have an epic take on this one i imagine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1780809
View attachment 1780810
What on earth is that , with the clodhoppers on too.She is certifiable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she used to save her lives, I can see why she wouldn’t save them now. She’s a loose cannon, I don’t see the appeal of why brands use her. She might have 120k followers but can barely scrape 600 people on a live

Reactions: 16
My thoughts are with the WA Tattlers and their sweaty swamp crotch this summer season. My condolences. WA girls get it ✌🏻
Jesus Christ I missed the live! Pls don’t tell me she’s coming to see us here in WA with the Rotting crotch? I need to warn the spray tan and waxing gals…. 🤢

What was the top hat outfit for? Only fans? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was the live saved as I would love to send salt & pepper and the ballet a snippet of her
V-J-J conversation ..I was wanting a cocktail set and was looking at S&P’s but after she was gifted one the other day, I’m going elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 11
EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Congratulations to @Sure…Media! For the winning thread.
Thanks for the bewdiful honour of the current thread title.

Sorry I took too long to respond but I stayed up late wandering around after the basketball trying to see if there was any half eaten food or half drank beers to help myself to. Seems like something she’d do.

I don’t know why everyone is surprised that the LouLou Jar reeks of pickled beaver. That fur burger was taking a dip in Port Phillip Bay yesterday and has likely acquired a number of biohazard infections.

Her mouth may have stopped eating so much but her ass seems to be making up for it. Never seen a hungrier anal cleft in my life. That’s a craccident waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 1780809
View attachment 1780810
She honestly looks unhinged. More so than normal. As of talk of stinky Vaginas…. Goodness I’ve never. Plus I’ve said this on GOMI in previous years i find suelyn very dull but a massive uncouth bogan. She may seem quieter than the loudmouth trashy Lazylou but she always has a dirty vibe to her.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.