EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauty Guru much?? Can't even wash her slimy face.....as she proceeds to act all high and mighty.. get fckd u dog!!
4F254EC2-24EC-44B7-A5EE-D31CCAA1416E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Last summer BaywatchLou had a #collab with Cool Cabanas.

She was gifted two cabanas, one for herself and another for a giveaway, yet yesterday she said she two.

Anyone remember if she a announced a winner or did she pocket them both.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

She was gifted two cabanas, one for herself and another for a giveaway, yet yesterday she said she two.

I don't remember that. But I do remember reading here, when she gave away a voucher for Zoe Moss, that she deleted the winner story shortly after announcing it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the "winner" was one of her sock accounts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys, I got a sneak peak of EmmyLou's diary entry at the markets.
Dear diary,
Mmmmm carbs, ham, ox tail, duck, oysters, cheezels, chips and dip, what am I going to make for dinner today and tomorrow. Online shopping, size 10 to 12 kinis, size 10 to 12 mini skirts, crops tops from cotton on. Find some inspirational quote on insta and post it.
No gym this week, I went once 2 weeks ago and man did I show up and owned my tit. So proud of me.
Search 'top Nigerian songs' so Babe will think I'm cool.
The children, oh yeah, dam the children. Betta pick up some reduced to clear snacks.
Peace out, remember your doing great sweetie and your looking farking bangin. ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

(Typos intentional)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Found the post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“Gewwwd morning Fezza Bishmas ✌🏼I’m just here at South Melbourne markets enjoying a little morning glory 🍆 from Brad at Canteen 😝
View attachment 1780481
She always sounds like that creepy uncle who wants you to sit on his knee with all her slimy innuendos. And the vibing, beats dropping and peace gang signs - no one but, no one is using this language to be Cool. She thinks she’s black but her dad is white South African

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I know she triggers some people with her grifting and the money she gets, and let’s face it sonetimes life isn’t fair.. but..she doesn’t trigger me.. I would hate to live my life renting forever, no real business model and having to hustle to sell absolute crap or get paid in products, secretly hating my body, kids that probably think I’m an idiot. she annoys me and she actually makes me feel pretty god about my life! She could lose her income and her home (landlords can terminate) at any point.. 🤣🤣. Good luck Lardy, Insta is not your fan into middle age !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope part of her day is spent at The Children's ™ primary school supporting the fundraising effort. She's had 3 kids at the school, surely some school mum friends there?
I think we all know unless she is “MC” she will not be attending

• Sick
Reactions: 18
'Thread title Kini been eaten by her crack, thinks African beats are whack, can't stop talking smack.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I assume the "cooler things" she is referring to in the SMM car park are containerized fridge/freezers? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she triggers some people with her grifting and the money she gets, and let’s face it sonetimes life isn’t fair.. but..she doesn’t trigger me.. I would hate to live my life renting forever, no real business model and having to hustle to sell absolute crap or get paid in products, secretly hating my body, kids that probably think I’m an idiot. she annoys me and she actually makes me feel pretty god about my life! She could lose her income and her home (landlords can terminate) at any point.. 🤣🤣. Good luck Lardy, Insta is not your fan into middle age !
I agree with this.
To be a 40year old mother of 3. No stability! No real skill set for future jobs to support her small children. To have to hustle,
the constant battle with weight and the addiction to shopping. Buying designer clothing that is ill fitting

Reactions: 18
Now I have to throw my Roxy bikini out 😂 she’s wearing it now

She just ignores everyone’s questions and rants on about what she wants to talk about , why go live

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.