EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she is hiring these items, she can’t afford to buy shoes for her kids, but she can spend it on clothes that don’t even fit….
I was thinking she was borrowing them but i think you've nailed it.

We never see these expensive designer outfits more than once.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No comment on her Spotify wrap up lmao 🤣

My Fezza dahlings I’ve been doing a bit of shopping for some Dolce Gabbana pieces for our little flaky friend.

What do you think? 🤔✌🎄 Good prices and totally appropriate for the school run!!

CFDAB5BA-D8D9-45A1-BCD0-5C1710B5A70F.jpeg

My Fezza dahlings I’ve been doing a bit of shopping for some Dolce Gabbana pieces for our little flaky friend.

What do you think? 🤔✌🎄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great, now we have to see her in too small bathers tommorrow for Rip Curl.Why ? Why Rip Curl have you invited her again? Throwing out my RC bathers now.

No comment on her Spotify wrap up lmao 🤣

What do you think? 🤔✌🎄 Good prices and totally appropriate for the school run!!

View attachment 1774009

What do you think? 🤔✌🎄
I bet she bought the silver thing as well.One can never have too many crop crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great, now we have to see her in too small bathers tommorrow for Rip Curl.Why ? Why Rip Curl have you invited her again? Throwing out my RC bathers now.

I bet she bought the silver thing as well.One can never have too many crop crap.
I’m 100% certain she’s got that sparkly silver crop in her wardrobe/floordrobe!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
@Super Cute I am loving how you're capturing EL.

Think EL loves it when her dress flies up.

View attachment 1773886
It's like a child playing dress up, except she's 43 and looks ridiculous! Those bleeping shoes, any attempt to be less Hobbit height, you're a loser Lou.

I’ll see you Director and raise you…3 of a kind! Dealer wins 🃏View attachment 1773999
View attachment 1774000
View attachment 1774001
Now you get an idea of what king babe sees after the excessive meat consumption on a Wednesday 🤢😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ohhh I forgot about the Ripcurl event!! Bring on content for Tattle & the fast approaching thread #56

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those faces she is pulling she is greatly resembling my uncle Phil 😂she actually would love him he makes his own salami

However he isn’t a Nigerian price or a babe so maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.