EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
El, how about you gift those season tickets to one of your deluded followers.You are all about your gawjus communidy.And its Xmas.The time of giving.I know you will read this..go on do something for someone else.You told us all as you cried when SL mowed your lawn how giving you are.Prove it.

Reactions: 22
I've never seen someone cook apples like that for a cake, full of so much butter and fried, you just have to stew them in some boiling water and then add your vanilla, cinnamon etc, her cooking is just OTT and vile

Reactions: 28
Somethings off, either my tolerance is extremely low or she’s just extra fucked lately but it’s almost worth just giving up my hate following to her to go out with a bang too 😂😂 I would really like someone to spell it out for me - how does she financially afford to live how she does? The rent, school fees, household bills, car, not to mention food! That would be costing her more than the rent. How much are her few ads she’s doing raking it? Make it make sense.

I've never seen someone cook apples like that for a cake, full of so much butter and fried, you just have to stew them in some boiling water and then add your vanilla, cinnamon etc, her cooking is just OTT and vile
Such a gross pig eating the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t get over how ‘spicy ‘ she needs to make everything- kids enjoy plain whole flavours, all the extra isn’t needed. No wonder V is fussy —- I would be too!

Reactions: 16
still cutting up apples in lunchboxes? she is obsessed with "snacks" as if the kids NEED to have them...seems Vida is the only sensible one that eats what she needs. My kids rarely eat lunch (still dont) at school as they are busy (also getting changed for sport etc at high school) so sometimes don't get a chance. I send a scroll and piece of fruit (whole) but if they don't eat no big deal, and we do a quick toastie after school at 3;30 instead. No fuss. no huge cakes..they are healthy and happy and no extra drama for mum! I secretly think she likes all the extra work as it makes her look like a good mumma (or so she thinks)..
Agree!! It’s literally the last week of school plus a few days and she wants to showcase school snacks/lunchboxes? When my kids were that age by end of year I was ready to throw out the lunchboxes.

By end of year it was a sandwich and juice box plus a fruit or starve till you get home for a more substantial snack. But mumma wants to make a song and dance about it at this stage of the year???? Bizarre.

Reactions: 21
Agree!! It’s literally the last week of school plus a few days and she wants to showcase school snacks/lunchboxes? When my kids were that age by end of year I was ready to throw out the lunchboxes.

By end of year it was a sandwich and juice box plus a fruit or starve till you get home for a more substantial snack. But mumma wants to make a song and dance about it at this stage of the year???? Bizarre.
Exactly! Tells me that she has not been making them all year and has only now just done a few so thinks she’s mother of the year

Somethings off, either my tolerance is extremely low or she’s just extra fucked lately but it’s almost worth just giving up my hate following to her to go out with a bang too 😂😂 I would really like someone to spell it out for me - how does she financially afford to live how she does? The rent, school fees, household bills, car, not to mention food! That would be costing her more than the rent. How much are her few ads she’s doing raking it? Make it make sense.

Such a gross pig eating the way she does.
THIS! My biggest question, how does she afford it????

Reactions: 13
What a day.
Add me to the list of fezza witches who are contemplating going out with a bang, getting blocked, and never seeing this vile, narcissistic, lazy, pointless c*nt again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she have to film and show a debate she is having with her kids about eating cake at bedtime. That is not appropriate content.
She feeds them crap any other time why not let them have a shower then have a small piece of cake before they go to bed. Imagine letting your kids help to cook a cake in the afternoon after school only to not be able to enjoy it for desert after dinner. They would have been do excited and yet they can't even have a piece.
I don't know why they didn't shower before dinner anyway

I previously never put my bf on my socials but it was out of spite bc im petty like that. He still had his EX GIRLFRIEND on there even tho they'd been broken up for like 5 years. So we had a massive fight over it (he really could not understand why i asked him to remove them but thats a 🚩 story for another day lol). Anyway he removed them and posted a pic of me. From then on I started posting him in my stories and stuff. I think people always have a reason for not sharing someone yet But eventually do when it feels right (not WK for her but more for babe).
So I think one of them has a valid reason for not posting and I think its him and she is fkn DYING to post him. I reckon she bugs him on the daily about it. He probably doesnt want to be stalked or tbh doesnt want to be publicly seen with a walrus.
Or because he is seeing other women on the side and doesn't want the women to find out about each other. My ex was doing that until I found out and told the other woman

I can't believe she received 2 gifts in 1 day. No wonder she has so much crap laying about in her hovel of a home

Last edited:
What a day.
Add me to the list of fezza witches who are contemplating going out with a bang, getting blocked, and never seeing this vile, narcissistic, lazy, pointless c*nt again!!!
We all need to grift a mindfulness journal and document out feelings, do some breath work & do some meditation in Bali, we can stay followers that way without letting the truth bombs fly at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so angry with myself for watching todays stories!!! What a waste of my time watching this narcissist pack strawberry lamingtons in a lunchbox knowing your kid hates them - listening to how exhausted she is from basically doing nothing all day - making vegetable lasagne with meat bolognaise sauce - teasing kids about a cake and then saying no you can’t have any!!! Such a witch.

I am convinced something has happened at Zoe Moss since she’s moved out of the warehouse!!! She used to be so much more involved even literally packing the orders back in the beginning!! She’s barely there now and can go weeks without mentioning them. Something has happened.

Reactions: 25
I may be behind the times, but don't know who this dizzy rascal is she was talking about... searched on spotify.. yeah ok, still don't know who this person is, and I bet she didn't until a few months ago either. He looks like babe, so no wonder she likes him
Probably an artist king babe listens to so all of a sudden she listens to the music also.
I can't stand woman who do that, frain interest in something just because their new man likes it. I know a new person in your life can introduce you to new things that you find you like, but it's a different thing to pretend you like them just because the new person in your life does. And she would be that sort of person.
That is also a trait of a narcissist, to pretend to have the same likes and interests of their new partner

Reactions: 19
I’m so angry with myself for watching todays stories!!! What a waste of my time watching this narcissist pack strawberry lamingtons in a lunchbox knowing your kid hates them - listening to how exhausted she is from basically doing nothing all day - making vegetable lasagne with meat bolognaise sauce - teasing kids about a cake and then saying no you can’t have any!!! Such a witch.

I am convinced something has happened at Zoe Moss since she’s moved out of the warehouse!!! She used to be so much more involved even literally packing the orders back in the beginning!! She’s barely there now and can go weeks without mentioning them. Something has happened.
Maybe they booted her because she is always promoting other brands

Welcome to the club! I was blocked last week for liking a comment.

Seeing as I'm blocked from her Facebook and IG, can someone see if she deleted the comments from Elaine and Matthew on her yellow outfit post. That's the comments I liked and got blocked. Curious if she got rid if all of us (there were 20 of us who liked the comments)
The comments on the FB post are still there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m mostly mad at her because she makes me hungry everytime I view her stories and I’m tryna lose weight 🤦‍♀️🐛

She was boring as batshit today. I’m going back to work onsite tomorrow so I’m less inclined to kill my brain cells by watching her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First pages of the magazine. It came out during lockdown.
I wonder who the ghost writer is cause sure as tit LinguisticLou didn’t string those paragraphs together 🤔🤔

She will hate the ballet. You have to sit down shut up and be quiet for at least two hours . And the children that go will show her up for the bogan she is. Even the little kids know to sit down, Shut up and enjoy the show. It’s all very civilised. No screaming like a banshee from the sidelines.
FARK she will have to retire the hand clapper 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she would speed up all her stories like that, they'd make more sense 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Fezzas, i just had a thought, for those of us that are at our wits end with Emmy Lou Poo’s tit, just go watch the race day dancing video, it will put a spring back in your step and remind you what gold she’s given us, there will be Xmas events coming up & this beach ball simply cannot help herself, hang in there !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.