EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the people to be gifted ballet shoes. She is definitely not light on her feet

Reactions: 27
Did she say she's making vegetarian lasagne to finish off the mince? Like wtf? She's eating so much meat she has convinced herself it's a vegetable?

Reactions: 39
God how grim do they all look View attachment 1767469
I thought that too. And barefoot. I’ll read it again and post any pearlers for all you Fezzers. I can’t believe I kept it.

And surely she’d be doing an unboxing reel and tagging the shite out of the store??!!

Reactions: 11
Why the fuck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. Fuck I hate her
And tickets to the ballet!!!!! That pisses me off.

Reactions: 24
No normal human does this. Who the hell has the time plus it’s boring as bat shit!!!

Reactions: 17
Annnd, I’m blocked. All I did was ask who she was going to be donating her gifts from the ballet and salt and pepper to since she doesn’t personally accept gifts?

Reactions: 58
The irony of these dainty gifted ballet pointe shoes has me weeping with laughter..
I would pay good money to see her try these shoes on…

If those PJs were a gift why wear them last night why not save them for shag night and show babe how sexy she looks.

Sorry I’ve got those in hot pink plus size they are nice but not my go too for sexy time with hubby.
I also think we would have had an unboxing, unwrapping or something showy.

Question: What’s more boring than packing your own kids school lunch box???

Answer: Watching someone else pack their kids school lunch box!!

The content we don’t need!

They probably get lunch orders the rest of the week

Reactions: 30
I’m so sick of these ‘influencers’ being gifted stuff. As for the ballet one, it makes no sense! She must be paying top dollar for her new management because she has had so many freebies and invites since she signed with them.

But that’s when they’re having their after school /pre dinner sushi, quiche or burger wrap.

Reactions: 20
I’ve never been to the ballet but I would love to go! Not sure I want to be treated to the stories of ELL gushing in hushed tones about the bewdiful performances. I’m sure we will actually see her attempt to wear those ballet shoes at some stage! https://giphy.com/6GBkMSN7Rq1gY

I’m so sick of these ‘influencers’ being gifted stuff. As for the ballet one, it makes no sense! She must be paying top dollar for her new management because she has had so many freebies and invites since she signed with them.
My question is, what are their clients getting out of it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.