Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
Wait, we are the same height I think. What size shoe is she? I'm a 7 and have 2 friends around my height, one is a 6/7 and one is like a 5 which is tiny.
She has massive hooves… snowflakes upset about this?🤣
I have big hooves too at size 40.5 but I’m 5”7

Reactions: 9

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
This is off topic but I hope you don't mind. I discovered something new today. Edgar's Mission raised over $100,000 today (well yesterday on your Giving Tuesday which Emmylou never even mentioned) and they had promised to dance this dance if they did. I have never seen that dance and they said they learn it in school. Do you all know how to do the Nutbush?

I always thought the nutbush dance was the dance Tina Turner and her dancers performed in the video clip for the song or when she performed/sang it on stage?

If I'm incorrect with that then I'm not sure where the dance came from.

It used to be a regular in clubs and at weddings in the 80s and 90s. I dont think it is so much these days. I think it's gone out of trend now.

• Heart

Black.bird

VIP Member
I just stalked nadia, ive never in my life seen her profile and wow she is so put together.
Doesnt Emmylou one word see the way she presents herself? All the beautiful neutral places she posed with her henne stuff? One place may have even been her house?! It looked so nice and clean. No trees or zebra crossing or vag grabbing in sight. The models dont say their name and what size they're wearing. Its just all editorial. Why doesnt EL look at that stuff and try to emulate it rather than JUST copy what they wear.
Also Nadia's post with the blue twin set, why didnt she bring old clod hopper to the yoga sesh? 😂😂😂
I hate that I know this, but she hired a mansion in Sydney to do some exercise and show off her latest collection - that's where these photos are from.

I'm convinced someone told Emmylou that she looks absolutely perfect at this current weight and that she has enviable curves. That person was a liar, who probably said that to make themselves feel better, but it's the only explanation I can come up with for her behaviour.

To EL's credit, she did influence me to buy some fresh ham and rolls for lunch today.
Same!!!!

Super Cute

VIP Member
I entered the live just as she was talking about her sweaty box 😳 caused from sitting around in bikinis all morning. Apparently only the WA girls will understand.

One of her communidy members shared a super cute little comment from her kid 🤦‍♀️:
9C5F3CF7-0381-4922-A998-096158DB4008.jpeg

Another ‘communidy member’ shared their cat’s name:
6F6ACAE0-1370-47E3-B229-42D3BDDC6CA3.jpeg

and asked the origins of her bin chicken tatts:
04E0451B-A0CB-4F05-96C8-DA6C331E83A4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
So she saw a healer "down in Corio" once, saw another healer but knows not what healing they do, and spent from January to July crying everyday. Look I am more your evidence based kind of gal, but I totally get that people do what works for them. Surely she realises she needs to commit to some change and persist with whatever approach she wants to take. Her shopping problem extends to shopping for healers, not entirely unexpected I guess.

Also wasn't the Bali retreat scheduled for the time when she was crying everyday?
She was going to be leading inspirational sessions with the attendees? I think there was some reference to this in all of the shit that she garbled in the sales pitch.

Highlight comment for me was "you need a beachball".

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
“Gewwwd morning Fezza Bishmas ✌🏼I’m just here at South Melbourne markets enjoying a little morning glory 🍆 from Brad at Canteen 😝
View attachment 1780481
She always sounds like that creepy uncle who wants you to sit on his knee with all her slimy innuendos. And the vibing, beats dropping and peace gang signs - no one but, no one is using this language to be Cool. She thinks she’s black but her dad is white South African

• Sick

hotpussy

VIP Member
Quick @gemmagucci get your crop top on get down to The Albert Park Hotel for some more paparazzi shots!

Bogans gone wild!View attachment 1776645
View attachment 1776640
Filtered and blurred to the max!

She ate a sandwich and went for a surf. I loathe her more and more every day. She really has no grasp on real life does she? Gift after #sponsored gift, and she has no appreciation of any of it. Off the the Albert park for dinner, no kids no man (he’s only there for Wednesdays).
Yes.. they can laugh now but there’s no future in yet
She’ll be ok Centrelink soon as she has no long term skills