Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Those faces she is pulling she is greatly resembling my uncle Phil 😂she actually would love him he makes his own salami

However he isn’t a Nigerian price or a babe so maybe not.
I was just going to say she is morphing into a dude!

The spray tan, the blonde hair, the Balenciagas and D&G. Like girl you are not a Kardashian no matter how hard you apparently try. What’s next the Kylie Jenner pout?

Rip Curl event tmrw ( a brand she hasn’t talked about since last year’s event ) Brace yourselves Fezzas!
She definitely wants to be a Kardashian/Jenner. She likes all their posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
People suggesting to DM Babe (with videos that she publicly shared anyway), is exactly why she hasn’t introduced him to the communidy and I don’t blame her 🫠

She keeps ripping off the protection strip.
She seems to be trying them on, deciding they’re keepers and then ripping it off? I heard her say something like “don’t worry, they’ve still got the vagina strip” so I assumed she hadn’t decided whether she was returning them or not? 🤔

• Sick

hotpussy

VIP Member
  • Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
I’m getting getting strong wannabes Khloe K vibes off Lardy Lou these days .. the baller fetish , hanging courtside, crop tops, gold chains and new fake hot long pink nails..🤣 it’s a “vibe” y’all! 🤣

So strange as a middle age woman she spends her weekends like a teen .why is babe never around on a weekend to hang out? .
She’s popping Sally Sue’s CHERRY! 🍒 Don’t ya know!!

• Haha
  • Sick

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I vowed months ago never to mention the size of her feet again after getting smashed on here for questioning how big her shoe size is in proportion to her height. 😳
Wait, we are the same height I think. What size shoe is she? I'm a 7 and have 2 friends around my height, one is a 6/7 and one is like a 5 which is tiny.

AMY$

VIP Member
Pasta and potato salad Lou the holy grail. No mention of some lettuce or cucumber. Gluttony first always hey

weseeyou

Was she gifted a season ticket to the ballet? I thought it was disgusting enough to gift her a ticket to one performance.
What a joke, what a waste.
i am pretty sure she said “they are saving her seat for the season” in her story. I hope my anger took over and I heard it wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
I’m so angry with myself for watching todays stories!!! What a waste of my time watching this narcissist pack strawberry lamingtons in a lunchbox knowing your kid hates them - listening to how exhausted she is from basically doing nothing all day - making vegetable lasagne with meat bolognaise sauce - teasing kids about a cake and then saying no you can’t have any!!! Such a bitch.

I am convinced something has happened at Zoe Moss since she’s moved out of the warehouse!!! She used to be so much more involved even literally packing the orders back in the beginning!! She’s barely there now and can go weeks without mentioning them. Something has happened.
Maybe they booted her because she is always promoting other brands

Welcome to the club! I was blocked last week for liking a comment.

Seeing as I'm blocked from her Facebook and IG, can someone see if she deleted the comments from Elaine and Matthew on her yellow outfit post. That's the comments I liked and got blocked. Curious if she got rid if all of us (there were 20 of us who liked the comments)
The comments on the FB post are still there

Last edited:
  • Haha

Black.bird

VIP Member
I’d actually have a slither of respect for her if she commented on the Balenciaga situation. Why is a nobody saying anything, pathetic cunts.
She looks fucking terrible in everything, end of story. Period dot lol.
She probably doesn't understand it - doesn't seem too bright. Is probably aware people are saying 'bad' about Balenciaga, but that's about it.

The Sally Sue comments
What did they say?

Lofty01

Was she having another Tattler dig in her story last night at AP Hotel? Talking with SallySue about girls seen out in the wild?

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
I’m mostly mad at her because she makes me hungry everytime I view her stories and I’m tryna lose weight 🤦‍♀️🐛

She was boring as batshit today. I’m going back to work onsite tomorrow so I’m less inclined to kill my brain cells by watching her stories.
I know what you mean. I have been on leave for 6 weeks so have had plenty of time to watch her stories and come on here to snark.

She will hate the ballet. You have to sit down shut up and be quiet for at least two hours . And the children that go will show her up for the bogan she is. Even the little kids know to sit down, Shut up and enjoy the show. It’s all very civilised. No screaming like a banshee from the sidelines.
Sit down and shut up? That would be impossible for loud mouth lou

• Haha

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Fezza Bishmas lining up ready to post truth bombs on EL socials from their finstas and the local library IP address!
I hadn't seen the lies about effluent-sers and IP addresses before... complete crap and i say that from a technical perspective, it's just an easy lie because people generally aren't aware about how networks and the internet operate from an IP perspective.