Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Can any of our experts put a side by side together of her in the bikini last year in WA and now please?

Love to see a comparison

Reactions: 11

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
One of the (many) things she says that really grinds my gears is “do you know what I mean?” after things that are very easily understood. Like yesterday, I think she said “to steam the apples, pop a lid on the saucepan… do ya knowwhaddimean?”. No. Please explain it to me. :rolleyes:

She’s such a bulbous fuckwit, do you know what I mean?
Hahaha yesss! I thought that yesterday too, at that exact moment! I was like ffs, you're talking to your farkin phone, do you expect a reply ya farkin womble?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Ok so I haven’t followed EL for ages and I’ve tried to catch up but I’ve got no chance 😂. She has a ‘boyfriend’ now? Do we know who the lucky bloke is? Has she shared any pics of him or is keeping him under wraps?

Other than that, it seems to be business as usual with her!

• Haha
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
🤣. She thinks her autograth is worth money. 🫠

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
I’d actually have a slither of respect for her if she commented on the Balenciaga situation. Why is a nobody saying anything, pathetic cunts.
She looks fucking terrible in everything, end of story. Period dot lol.

• Heart

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
full of chaaaaange full of possibiliteeeees. Yuck! Any day can be a good if you want to to be lazylou.

• Sick

makeitstop

VIP Member
Circling back did ‘the children’ even get to eat the cake they baked they haven’t been sighted since Wednesday morning most likely downed the whole thing herself.

She's so unfortunate looking these days.
She doesnt have a single redeeming feature.
Her hair is dead, her skin is dry and patchy, her asshole/smokers lips dont ever look moisturised, she has multiple sets of breasts and a built in basketball.
I wonder what drugs She's on other than insta likes that lead her to believe she is Ashley Graham.
Why on earth would you say that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11BDEAA4-96F8-4DDA-9355-834B1DB73BB4.png

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
OMG!!
I cant unsee her sitting so close to the MU bench.

Good thing see is in the second row because I hate to imagine what she chosen to wear with the pink tank....oops crop.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
They were just asked to move. (live on TV) and the rightful owners of those seats are now sitting there!!
What a fucking scam artist she is!!
Who would sit in someone's courtside seats??
😂😂😂😂😂 Holy fuck this is the best thing ive ever read ever.

• Haha

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Wait a minute, did she give her kid a peanut butter sandwich for school. Aren’t primary schools in Melbourne a “Nut Free Zone” 🤬?
Ours isn't nut free, but our previous primary school was. I think it is individual to the school.
But WTF is with those lunches. If they've had a decent breakfast they don't need that much food (ie Sages lunch)... a sandwich, fruit and crackers. Done. Ive got two boys and thats all they take. He's got a millions snacks. If the lunch box is overflowing and you need more storage its too much. Leave the yoghurt for after school if it doesn't fit.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Thanks, guys for your answers! It looked like a form of line dancing to me and it is. I wish we had learned it in the US.

• Haha