Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought Nads boy goes to the same school as Emmy's kids, that seems like a fair trek from Windsor.
She used to live on Canterbury Road not far from Fitzroy Street. Probably wanted to keep the kids in the same school. Not sure where Jimmy lives

as for the Bishma Sisters. Sally Sue is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Her kids must be with their dad as well. Ferals.

Reactions: 11

hotpussy

VIP Member
I’m wondering if babe is into Mukbang ASMR stuff or he’s a feeder because she’s full on into the eating on camera, making crazy amounts of food since he came along.
A lot of African men like bigger women I think that’s all it is..

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
And we are back to the good ole meat again 🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩

and why oh why film an argument with your kiddos. Put the phone down whoever is filming and sort it out privately Re cake. We dont need to hear all that

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I distinctly remember learning the nutbush in primary school in the early 2000s, and have to admit I’ve taught it to many primary school students in the last 10 years. It lives on at wedding dance floors and school discos haha
And the Gympie Muster!!

I remember growing up the Nutbush was played at nearly every gathering I attended from house parties to weddings and everything in between.
Great way to get everyone up and moving!💃

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Nutbush, YMCA and Macarena is always played at every function I’m at! Even the Ketchup Song ! LOVE THAT SONG! I play them sometimes on Fridays for people who actually turn up to work

• Heart
  • Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
So she made the kids lunches, opened a couple of packages, assembled a lasagne, had some lunch and then had a nap. LazyLou is out of touch with the real world. When does she actually do any work?
She is making me angry, I was mad dog today at a job where you have to show up every day and stay awake. I still managed to make dinner, clean the kitchen and take the bins out. Now preparing for tomorrow to do it all again.
She doesn't have to meet any standards with her work. If my work was as sloppy as hers I wouldn't be able to maintain my employment. A nose scrunch, cutesy voice and a giggle just wouldn't cut it.
I do think though that wearing a crop top for the day could see me on a first warning for a professional conduct breach. I'll keep that up my sleeve in case I ever think that would be a good move.
Fezza Bishmas goin wild in the workplace!!
1669713160389.gif

• Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Oh fuck they must be. And she is trying to pull it off as he bought them for her.
What a fucking lying bitch.

I was about to say that we know he hasn't given her anything before this because we would have seen it all over her stories. But it seems he didn't even buy her these, they are his 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, if he had bought these for her he would have chosen a different colour other than the green. The green ones are his he left there and either the dumb bitch thinks he bought them for her or she knows they are his but wants everyone to think he bought them for her.
Don't you mean brought?

• Haha

Black.bird

VIP Member
Happy birthday @AMY$ ! 🎂

-----

I agree with @Platenipples ... Celebrity Slim have set the ball rolling by dropping Jessica whatsherface as they want to use "relatable" people who actually use the products ... watch others follow suit. Garnier must be silly to still be using Emmylou considering the state of her hair - crazy to think they don't think of this stuff.

• Heart