EmmyLou Loves #52 Miffy exposed to mouldy muff while the Balencibogan struts her stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg do y’all remember when she went through that tiktok/reels phase and would do all those clothes transitions?! I remember her going on about how she’s starting a business where people can come to her and they would create the same sort of tiktok/reels. Never heard anything more of it! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she seriously not see what we see when she looks in the mirror? Does she have a funhouse mirror at home that takes away her bloated gut, saggy tits, scars, lumps, bumps and 3rd and 4th tit? Cause I seriously think she has something fucked up going on in her head to thinks she looks "fricken awesome" all the time. It's not confidence it's disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy Saturday Fezzas
Good grief - that top is bordering on obscene! It's all winter at the front and summer at the back. On a thin 20-something it would probably look quite nice - for nightclub wear.

That red dress fitted very well from the below the bust up (when she stood up straight - when she slouched it looked terrible) ... if she'd gone up to, say, a 16 it would've fitted better from below the bust down, and she could've had the top altered. Or, she could buy a skirt in a larger size, and a matching top (colour-wise) in her "size 12" or whatever it is :rolleyes: to make it look like a dress.

I don't think she's at ease with the fact that she's one size upstairs, and another downstairs. Like a lot of people. These crop and cut-out tops are a huge NO on her.

Reactions: 21
I hope she doesn't copy Cachia's clothes again.....imagine she thinks the one Cachia wore last night will suit her?
It'd take her an hour to stuff everything into it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is this woman capable of wearing a WHOLE top. One or two, fine whatever, but it's all she wears now. She's seriously going through a weird life phase, longing to be hot and young or something. Get help!
Ps,posting "Saturday morning with my squad" at 9am on a Sat shows she has no life and is absorbed in her social media. Everything is always for the gram. If you were really relishing your time with them, you'd post this later or not at all.
And the way she says good morning just makes my skin crawl. But when she turned to go to the car, good God, the fat that jiggled on her back. She might as well have no top on. Again, so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The poor kids and everyone at South Melbourne Market.

Why can't she make pancakes at home and the kids can eat them in their pjs.

20221112_081106.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The poor kids and everyone at South Melbourne Market.

Why can't she make pancakes at home and the kids can eat them in their pjs.
Exactly the 2 older ones had full on exhausting weeks and a concert last night. Let them be. Let them rest but no there is no "look at me" in that so proceeds to drag them out early once again only for them to be mortified by Mum's outfit

I imagine EL reading here and thinking the feedback on the top isn't good, should have gone with the Camilla catsuit this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No need to go out for pancakes!!! 🤮

Although this top looks foul, seeing her from back on just goes to show how extraordinarily (is that a word) tight her bras are.

No back bum or boobies in sight.🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.