Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Can I just put this out there to my fellow Tattlers, please don't take any of what we snark about here to heart. My body is far from perfect, I can wear anything from a size 16-22 if I'm honest. I don't like tight fitting clothes on me, so I would rather wear bigger sizes to hide the parts that I don't like. I see ladies like myself at the gym and I think, you go girl, you're getting up and moving your body, I don't judge them on what they look like, because ultimately we're all there for the same reason, no matter the size. I may seem like a hypocrite saying things about old luv, but she's a salad dodging swamp donkey who tries to spruik body positivity but there's really nothing positive she does that makes me look at her as an inspiration. We're all here to snark on Emmy, not make each other uncomfortable for snarking on things that others might relate to. This group seems to be full of smart, witty, inspirational people, and you all make my sad days a little brighter ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 69

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
So here’s the thing…. teenagers can be pretty fucked, and from my personal experience, here’s what they do: they trawl the internet looking for shit to pick on their friends about. It’s that simple. Even within “friendship” circles, they will still hunt for things to use - baby photos, gushy things posted by parents, cringey achievement posts, embarrassing Year 1 stuff etc. Kids will send Friend Requests to parents with private accounts and then scroll all the way back and screenshot photos and then use them to bully, harass and embarrass their “mates”. I know, it’s absolutely AWFUL, but this is the world we all exist in now. Emmylou’s digital footprint is Bigfoot-like, and the amount of stuff available to the bullies is obscene. Even if a teenager found this thread and the Wiki or Media pages….. Sage is doomed. I truly feel sorry for him. He’s an innocent victim of her laser-focused narcissism and it makes me sick that influencers like her put their stupid Instagram accounts ahead of their own kids’ mental health, personal safety, and general well being.

Emmylou, if you read here, please stop. High School is going to be absolutely brutal for Sage if you continue to flaunt yourself half naked and fully cooked on the internet. Take care of your kids, for fucks sake……..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Been meaning to comment on this for awhile - her house plants always look pretty healthy. She must be taking care of them. Mine die if I'm not consistently caring for them. I just find it so odd, house is a shambles, bin always over filled, but plants look good.
Before I was blocked some years ago, she used to have a huge fiddle leaf fig inside, called Benjamin, like wtf, but anyway Aaron cut it back one day and I’m not joking, literally destroyed it and cut it down to a stick, I think it was his way of saying, you treat that plant better than me so fuck you! Benjamin was never seen of ever again 🪴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I have come to loathe the influencer term “showing up”. It’s over-used as some kind of chest pump for the completion of life’s most basic responsibilities. She was mostly likely given free gym clothes from Tullylou, a free gym session from FB Fitness, didn’t have the kids that day and doesn’t have an actual place of employment that requires her to be at work….. so what’s the big fucking achievement?

For me, the idea of “showing up” is more about putting other people’s needs ahead of your own, when you’ve reached your own capacity of output. When you’re absolutely emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted, but put it all aside to be there to support your kids, friends and/or family in any way they need. Emmylou dumps her kids at every opportunity she gets to swim around in the quicksand of her own narcissism. She “shows up” - but only ever to midweek movie preview nights and F Grade celebrity bullshit, leaving her kids with other people and with no care to how this effects their routine.

Going to the gym once ain’t it, ya gronk.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the title. This weeks winning thread title holder wins a trip to Emmy's hairdresser to get a slick back hairstyle - BAM - you will look like JLO and a Yucca Plant.

On the previous thread a LOT happened - Feezas - we only took 4 days to get through the previous thread - we are going though these threads quicker than Emmy and SueLyn eat a 2.5kg of Curry SLOP.

Little Sage and C both went to school camp this week - but ELL had to make it all about her with her barely there too small costumes - who can forget the white tube dress and the athletic bra - and then posing in photos to put up on her IG with some feel good beats (not Afro beats though)

Her hair started off looking like a rat's nest - then went to an oil slick - then back to a rat's nest by Friday.

Poor little V got treated like an only child by being taken out to a dinner at the pub and wanted to show her OOTD. She even got treated to Mad busy Mumma having a 'friend' over for a BBQ on Thursday night - but we have a sneaking suspicion it was 'BABE' - nothing was filmed, so it didn't happen.

We also get treated to the Balenciaga Barcode dress - so stretched by now, that it will be used as a hammock on the next trip to Port Melbourne beach (she'll just need to find a couple of trees). There was the Effie Kats dress that EVERYONE was wearing to the Spring cup carnival - it looked so good, that Emmy thought it would work miracles and look good on her too.

Let's not forget the brown and yellow gym outfit - just like above, because Olivia MG wears it, it will look fabulous on Emmy too.

There is a whole lot more to unpack - but I'm hoping one of you Bishma's can continue, I need to take a break and cut up some steak with my good scissors and make a wrap.

Can someone please do a recap on the naked chef (bra and apron) and Garden Gnome Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

No just No

Long time lurker on Tattle, first time poster
Her stories today tipped me over the edge
And the posting several photos of all nine kids who aren’t her own makes me super uncomfortable
No. Just. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Well hello strangers 👋 It’s been a legit Maddog busy few weeks for me, I’ve certainly been living up to my name. From flying to Scotland for a few days for work then returning home to a sick child. Add into that a new puppy and truckloads of actual work to catch up on! It’s taken me close to a week to catch up on here. You guys crack me up so much!!!!! 💖
At times I’ve just wanted to give up because I thought I’d never catch up.. these threads have moved faster than any sloppy curry would out of LL’s rectum 💩 but I’m glad I persisted as I’ve finally reached the end. For now!
It’s been a wild time to stay the least and whilst I’d hate to just regurgitate any of the last few weeks of messy lous antics, I just want to tell you all that I see you and I love you 🙃 thank you for the lols.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Tonight’s stories have pushed me to a whole new level of hatred.
1. Don’t pretend like your house isn’t always trash.
2. Don’t put other people’s children on your very public social media. That’s gross and disrespectful.
3. Mocking your own son like that is so fucked up. You are a mother fucking cunt of a mother.

Sorry for the potty mouth rant but I am so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

singsweetnightingale

Came to say the same as a few others. I can hand on heart say I never ever judge anyone’s bodies at the gym. Good on anyone who is out there getting fit and strong.
The fact that Emmy likes to size down and let it ALL hang out, her preaching “confidence is contagious” even though she HATES her body, is the reason why I snark on her clothes/body. Also because she keeps claiming about the 20kg weight loss when we can clearly she by that reel that it’s all a lie. If confidence was contagious and she loved her body (as she claims to) she wouldn’t be lopping parts of it off, crash dieting, spending thousands to go to “retreats”. It’s all a lie!! I would respect her if she just came out and said yeah I love food (who doesn’t) and I’m trying to lose weight, some times I gain, sometimes I lose. THATS LIFE FOR MOST OF US! This bullshit she currently put out is not relatable, which is why I can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41