EmmyLou Loves #52 Miffy exposed to mouldy muff while the Balencibogan struts her stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the title. This weeks winning thread title holder wins a trip to Emmy's hairdresser to get a slick back hairstyle - BAM - you will look like JLO and a Yucca Plant.

On the previous thread a LOT happened - Feezas - we only took 4 days to get through the previous thread - we are going though these threads quicker than Emmy and SueLyn eat a 2.5kg of Curry SLOP.

Little Sage and C both went to school camp this week - but ELL had to make it all about her with her barely there too small costumes - who can forget the white tube dress and the athletic bra - and then posing in photos to put up on her IG with some feel good beats (not Afro beats though)

Her hair started off looking like a rat's nest - then went to an oil slick - then back to a rat's nest by Friday.

Poor little V got treated like an only child by being taken out to a dinner at the pub and wanted to show her OOTD. She even got treated to Mad busy Mumma having a 'friend' over for a BBQ on Thursday night - but we have a sneaking suspicion it was 'BABE' - nothing was filmed, so it didn't happen.

We also get treated to the Balenciaga Barcode dress - so stretched by now, that it will be used as a hammock on the next trip to Port Melbourne beach (she'll just need to find a couple of trees). There was the Effie Kats dress that EVERYONE was wearing to the Spring cup carnival - it looked so good, that Emmy thought it would work miracles and look good on her too.

Let's not forget the brown and yellow gym outfit - just like above, because Olivia MG wears it, it will look fabulous on Emmy too.

There is a whole lot more to unpack - but I'm hoping one of you Bishma's can continue, I need to take a break and cut up some steak with my good scissors and make a wrap.

Can someone please do a recap on the naked chef (bra and apron) and Garden Gnome Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That body con dress looks so nasty. It is too revealing in terms of showing ya lumps and bumps so would not be comfortable at all. And it looks so cheap. It's not a go to dress as you say greedy Lou. But you wearing it with the clacky mules to a school concert made it look even worse. Hideous

Reactions: 22
That body con dress looks so nasty. It is too revealing in terms of showing ya lumps and bumps so would not be comfortable at all. And it looks so cheap. It's not a go to dress as you say greedy Lou. But you wearing it with the clacky mules to a school concert made it look even worse. Hideous
I think even the skinny minnys would be constantly pulling it down from riding up! Pulling your dress down all the time does not shout ‘body confidence’ to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the title. This weeks winning thread title holder wins a trip to Emmy's hairdresser to get a slick back hairstyle - BAM - you will look like JLO and a Yucca Plant.
Thanks! my teenagers will be thrilled I’m sure - I’m apparently cringe enough naturally, this will take me to a level not yet seen before… a bit like Emmylou’s llama video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20221111-204851_Instagram.jpg

The bleeping trotters on it, she may as well be walking on stilts! It looks like a kid playing dress up.

And Aaron needs to shut that tit down, not just let her continue with her tit behaviour while jamming the phone in the kids' faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks hideous in that body con dress and chunky mules, I would love to see the Albert Park mums reaction to her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Oops I did it again 🥰

“This is the dress you need when you just have to throw on something and you just need to look crazy good”… Nah, lady. You just look crazy full stop.

C700335C-0753-4055-B2C5-9D436F2BD861.jpeg

“I wear the size 12”. Yeah you do, but you shouldn’t,

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she loves it so much why did she not wear this dress to one of her many spring racing dance offs😂.

Also anytime I feel like I need a good laugh her wiki has me in tears Hahahahah my favourite new addition Wednesday night roots😂😂.

I also have been snickering about when she claimed to learn rainbow connection sure Jan😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Geeze. The Body NO confidence dress. It’s a flammable, sweat shop made p.o.s.

YOU DO NOT WEAR THIS TO YOUR KIDS CHRISTMAS DANCE

2B4D86A7-A113-46F9-83E1-869999373B0B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

On the previous thread a LOT happened - Feezas - we only took 4 days to get through the previous thread - we are going though these threads quicker than Emmy and SueLyn eat a 2.5kg of Curry SLOP.

Little Sage and C both went to school camp this week - but ELL had to make it all about her with her barely there too small costumes - who can forget the white tube dress and the athletic bra - and then posing in photos to put up on her IG with some feel good beats (not Afro beats though)

Her hair started off looking like a rat's nest - then went to an oil slick - then back to a rat's nest by Friday.

Poor little V got treated like an only child by being taken out to a dinner at the pub and wanted to show her OOTD. She even got treated to Mad busy Mumma having a 'friend' over for a BBQ on Thursday night - but we have a sneaking suspicion it was 'BABE' - nothing was filmed, so it didn't happen.

We also get treated to the Balenciaga Barcode dress - so stretched by now, that it will be used as a hammock on the next trip to Port Melbourne beach (she'll just need to find a couple of trees). There was the Effie Kats dress that EVERYONE was wearing to the Spring cup carnival - it looked so good, that Emmy thought it would work miracles and look good on her too.

Let's not forget the brown and yellow gym outfit - just like above, because Olivia MG wears it, it will look fabulous on Emmy too.

There is a whole lot more to unpack - but I'm hoping one of you Bishma's can continue, I need to take a break and cut up some steak with my good scissors and make a wrap.

Can someone please do a recap on the naked chef (bra and apron) and Garden Gnome Lou.
A great recap but just need to edit Thursdays "friend" to "guest"... Invisable Lotte is her friend but who I wonder was the guest ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should someone tell Zoe M what happens when you start eating Cheezels to mask your feelings 🤣
Ugh! She is another drama llama ... just one issue after another. Her husband is an absolute darling but she is painful!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.