EmmyLou Loves #52 Miffy exposed to mouldy muff while the Balencibogan struts her stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELL and clothing reminds me of the cat meme “If I fits, I sits”. But she’s more like “if it stretches, you betchas”

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Are you guys up yet? Wakey wakey!!!! I'm bored lol.
Never fear all we need to do is wait for old mate to start with " (peace sign) happy Saturday) and we shall kick it off! What fuckery shall today bring?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can see the dress cling to every lump and bump on her Size 12 body.

Screen_Recording_20221112_051402_Instagram_exported_50772.jpg

Even on Effie when she sits down the split is nearly reveals all.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning Fezza Bishmas!

Ok it’s early and I’m disturbingly hormonal so perhaps not thinking straight BUT I’m liking that she didn’t post anything whilst at the dance concert last night.
PS Not being a Wanker 🫢 for her, I’m just focussing on the fact that hopefully 🤞🏼The Girls had her entire attention.

BUT….I’ve got a feeling in my waters that we will get a big photo dump (hello Myer loos) later this morning showing the whole event complete with cringey ‘Stiflers Mom’ in her sezzy BodyLongCon dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks @Oops I did it again 🥰

“This is the dress you need when you just have to throw on something and you just need to look crazy good”… Nah, lady. You just look crazy full stop.

View attachment 1721898

“I wear the size 12”. Yeah you do, but you shouldn’t,
This is how I currently look at 19 weeks pregnant. Trying desperately to fit in to my old clothes that no longer fit. The difference being, I’m not doing it to size down. I just don’t want to waste money on larger clothes when I have baby stuff I want to buy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can see the dress cling to every lump and bump on her Size 12 body.

View attachment 1723231

Even on Effie when she sits down the split is nearly reveals all.

It sits in her tummy tuck scar too. Like right in it. It’s very very unflattering on her. A 16 still would be tight and revealing, why is she so scared of the number? It might just be less stretched to within an inch of its life and possibly not ride up with every single movement so that her lunch is on show…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning Fezza Bishmas!

Ok it’s early and I’m disturbingly hormonal so perhaps not thinking straight BUT I’m liking that she didn’t post anything whilst at the dance concert last night.
PS Not being a Wanker 🫢 for her, I’m just focussing on the fact that hopefully 🤞🏼The Girls had her entire attention.

BUT….I’ve got a feeling in my waters that we will get a big photo dump (hello Myer loos) later this morning showing the whole event complete with cringey ‘Stiflers Mom’ in her sezzy BodyLongCon dress.
I thought the same thing, relieved for the kids that she didn't post last night. But I'm sure she was still on her phone all through the concert, and will no doubt post some delayed content. I don't think she's capable of putting her phone away for more than 2 mins.

Reactions: 15
Morning Fezza Bishmas!

I learned from Sophie’s thread that dance schools don’t let you film (even though Sophie did coz she’s the world’s first lesbian CEO female human so she can do what she wants). Maybe Emmylou followed rules? I mean I highly doubt it but maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this woman capable of wearing a WHOLE top. One or two, fine whatever, but it's all she wears now. She's seriously going through a weird life phase, longing to be hot and young or something. Get help!
Ps,posting "Saturday morning with my squad" at 9am on a Sat shows she has no life and is absorbed in her social media. Everything is always for the gram. If you were really relishing your time with them, you'd post this later or not at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
God why has she got that hideous top in another colour! The hate in all 3 of those kids eyes! How sad get the phone out of their faces dirty lou they didn’t sign up for this!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Your loose pancakes flopping around in that hideous top would put anyone off actual pancakes. In who’s eyes would you think this top looks anywhere near good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.