EmmyLou Loves #52 Miffy exposed to mouldy muff while the Balencibogan struts her stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why people think she is on centrelink? People on centrelink are struggling to survive, I find it ridiculous to assume this idiot is struggling and offensive to people on welfare. Great that Aaron has a good income but as much as. I can’t stand Lou, I think her income is currently very high.
I think its sporadic, high and low..high when hustling all day, low on weeks doing nothing. On average it wouldn't be enough to save a 20% deposit and pay the repayments on a $2M property in that area she likes. I don't know any really wealthy people that rent..only when building or between buying homes. That said we all have different view of what a "high" income is, i assume a high income is approx $300K a year minimum. Now way lardy is in this category...she's such a label bleep she would have at least upgraded the car by now if nothing else...

Reactions: 9
Just got back from Pilates.. where is our little friend? Emmy, Emmy, what’s wrong?

Reactions: 3
I think its sporadic, high and low..high when hustling all day, low on weeks doing nothing. On average it wouldn't be enough to save a 20% deposit and pay the repayments on a $2M property in that area she likes. I don't know any really wealthy people that rent..only when building or between buying homes. That said we all have different view of what a "high" income is, i assume a high income is approx $300K a year minimum. Now way lardy is in this category...she's such a label bleep she would have at least upgraded the car by now if nothing else...
Oh for sure, I personally think high income is $100k +, where others will think that's low. Most people are on far less than $100k.

Yes she’s very comfortable right now, but I think it fluctuates massively. I’m sure she’s always “comfortable” tbh, but can’t afford the lavish spending all the time. She’s cried poor a few times. Then there’s usually a grift and she’s back to her high spending ways. I don’t believe she’s saving much, if anything.

Reactions: 7
I’m just in the middle of creating a new thread!

EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Congratulations to @Platenipples !

I’ve made an error in the thread number lmao. Will get it fixed! Trying to do this between appointments

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why people think she is on centrelink? People on centrelink are struggling to survive, I find it ridiculous to assume this idiot is struggling and offensive to people on welfare. Great that Aaron has a good income but as much as. I can’t stand Lou, I think her income is currently very high.
My suspicion of her taking Centrelink payments stems from the fact that she's a deceitful, lying, grifter who would probably try to claim it... IN CONJUNCTION with her other sources of income.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.