EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That handle though! 🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

And poor Aaza must have had ‘Nam Flashbacks being forced to take a million shots of Emmy! Hope you enjoyed that coffee mate! 🤣🤣🤣
I saw that someones profile pic was a hairbrush and didn't even look at the name and now it makes so much more sense haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
EmmyGlue where are the fake tears for Sagey? First school camp boo hoo 😭 Will that come before or after the nuggets?

EmmyLou #52 Uber got T-boned and so did EmmyLou. So much meat she didn’t know what to do!

omg lol just kidding 🤣🤣🤣🙊😇
Not even kidding! That is the best, and true 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gahhhhh she’s in the bookstore where my daughter works! Apparently, she’s now mother of the year! Spose 2 are easier to manage than 3? 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I heard on the radio this morning the birdcage described as a covid super spreader event especially the Chanel 10 and Tabcorp marquees.
Not surprised! People seem a bit complacent about Covid but it's still very much hanging around. I have a strain that's been lingering for weeks (which is why I spend so much time on here and watching TV at the moment!).

I hope Emmylou treats the girls with something (attention-wise, not $$$$ wise) while Sage is off at camp. Something like a special high-tea (/ early dinner) where they've made all the food with their mum ... with Suelynn and her kids as guests or something.

My daughter is heading off on her first camp very soon! I am stressing about having everything on our list and packed... Under absolutely no circumstances is a camp about the parent. Dickehead 🤬 she makes my blood boil.
It could be worse though - imagine the horror if she volunteered as parent help!

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hang on!! Back up the wagon train a sec..... SO they got FREE burgers at the Basketball, then came home and made a Meat Feast??? Why??? How??? Who does this???
F7469E6F-F90D-44E6-B4A6-D0EEB131104A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh wow. As someone who works in a school with similar aged children as sage, 10000000% everyone from other students, parents and teachers would be talking about her!!!!!

I heard on the radio this morning the birdcage described as a covid super spreader event especially the Chanel 10 and Tabcorp marquees.
We're you listening to 3aw?! I heard the same on the way to work

Reactions: 24
I saw that someones profile pic was a hairbrush and didn't even look at the name and now it makes so much more sense haha.
Couldn't help myself 🙊 🤣

Said she felt so grown up up this morning 😳 brush your hair, you grot, dress appropriately when going to see your son off to camp & don't post a photo shoot to the gram about it, it was not a photo shoot, dipshit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok. All caught up!

Thanks for the new thread @Oops I did it again

Totally agree about the too tight, too short white dress. And she wore black underwear underneath. You can still see it!! Poor Sage. A the other Mums were probably dressed for work.

Turn your front light off. It has been on all day!
I was going to say the same thing. 💡

Screen_Recording_20221107_150447_Instagram_exported_22327.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg in my day ( makes sound old) you only dressed up for school drop off if you had to go to work, otherwise it was nice casual. I have been a photographer for a longvtime and my kids told me early on towards end of ptimary school that i would not yse them to practice my portrait photography. I respected that. Now they are adults I have no need post a pic of them..

Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it super weird that she seemingly “respects the privacy” of all her mates, Charlotte, AS, etc, and doesn’t show them on the gram… but then doesn’t give a duck about Aaron and Sage and the girls? Aaron has made it clear more than once that he doesn’t want to be filmed and those latest stories and pics with Sage show he’s not exactly thrilled either, so why can’t she respect their wishes??

Reactions: 35
Babe asked her to leave the front light on for when he escaped after some horizontal rumba. He probably left at midnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Babe asked her to leave the front light on for when he escaped after some horizontal rumba. He probably left at midnight.
I agree!! If there was any porking for dessert after the late night BBQ, Babe would've rolled out of bed and headed home in the dark so he didn't have to see or smell her in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she needs to take a look at some other influencer content, maybe get some tips on what to share and what to keep to herself. SC and OMR are going through public breakups, and they are not saying they have been left or #jilted. Work outs are a selfie, not flapping around a gym. Make up content is simple, no swearing.

Reactions: 15
Oh God! Now she’s quoting Brene Brown! Honey we can give you all the feedback we want - cos you ain’t in no bloody arena. You’re just a mediocre woman who’s desperately trying to attain fame. People IN the arena grind hard 24/7, 52 weeks a year…and darlin you ain’t that!

Reactions: 26
So in 13 years of my own schooling, 5 years of being a nanny when I was at uni which included daily school drop offs, and now 9 years worth of drop offs with my own kids, I have never once seen a mum dress the way EL does. I find it hard to know what anyone would be thinking or saying about her because honestly it’s just so unusual? There’s working mums in a range of high end corporate to smart casual, there’s active wear mums, casual mums, all manner of mums, dad, nannies, grannies, but I’ve genuinely never seen anyone dress in the inappropriate way that she does. It must come as such a shock to the other families.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.