EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her stories yet, but I cannot believe she is making her son's school camp about her.

As for that dress - gross - cover up your thighs.

Poor kid.

Reactions: 21
so the friends back for a late night " dinner" were three guys??o_O

A bit random, but goes with my theory of her being a "hot wife" or wanting a gangbang for sure...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ummmmm someone got fkn photoshop happy..... that reel of herself (as usual) was like watching her shave half herself off as the pictures went on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Sage looks fed up imagine that loud banshee screaming and trying to get everyone to look at her....poor boy 🥺

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She honestly has NOTHING going on. Selfies, playing dress up, bbq, basketball. That ain't bringing in the bacon, neither is free days at carnival week. WHERE DOES SHE GET MONEY FROM?

CapsicUN - Hellopeenos.... Did she even go to school?? Fark off with ur cowboy caviar and
Claiming "friends" over when it was clearly an orgy...... she looks extra smelly today!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Oi!!! Yo Dee Le Yo!! ✌🏻 Exfoliate them lips!!! They are Looking a tad rough taking on all that "meat" last night!! Maybe put some EmmyLou pink Salt on them, anything has to be better than looking like ur lips are your rectum!!!!! (Thats an asshole EL) I know u don't know alot of wordy words!! ✌🏻✌🏻Also, are you comparing this slimy brown meat to ur moot?? Or ur clitoris for days??

244F21C5-D818-4999-BAF3-3B7B9E85ECED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t get how a mad dog busy business women/ influencer hasn’t got much to do on a Monday? Didn’t she say the other day no one at the office had time to do a photoshoot for Zoe
Moss because they were all busy working mums?

Reactions: 18
FOR NOBODY EVERYBODY asking about the bag....I have a discount code for you.

NO. ONE. ASKED. ABOUT. THE. BAG.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why isn't she working at Zoe Moss day in, day out, like most fashion label owners? (Well, I think we know she doesn't really own it, but even so ...)

She's just so lazy! I agree her life is just all dress-ups and photoshoots ... what a miserable existence.

I'd have a tonne of respect for her if she did a 180 and started getting up at a reasonable hour to head into the studio/workshop/whatever that place is, and worked a full day before returning home to prepare a decent meal for the kids and then took time to help them with their homework.

Reactions: 25
Soooooooo she only has 2 Children tonite.. she is going to make chicken nuggets and leftover orgy pasta salad and take them to a park to eat?!?! Why not stay home and allow the girls to help you make something, anything! Cookies, basic cupcakes!! Cmon you festering boil on the ass of an ogre!!! Do Better!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Imagine rocking up in that white outfit and taking those pics and posting them all without realising that your son is totally disinterested and mortified!

Ugh. And EmmyLou if you read here don’t show the girls in their pj’s tonight we don’t need to see you (pretending to be an attentive mother) braiding their hair again.

• Sad
Fark, it’s a lot for a Monday guys 🤣
So she’s had the blokes around last night after the B-Ball, had a big ol serving of the pork sword, followed by a bit meat/sausage fest that involved meat, so helping after helping of penis, she got hungry, yeah we get it, she’s had the train run through her & now after sending poor Sagey off on camp (he’s rejoicing ! Free of that vile trollop of a mother) she’s going home for some more meat.
Her colon would be so backed up no wonder she’s so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's just so bloody down to earth and relatable, commenting that her Monday feels like a Sunday cause she doesn't have much on 🙄🙄🙄
Wish I could say the same!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's just so bloody down to earth and relatable, commenting that her Monday feels like a Sunday cause she doesn't have much on 🙄🙄🙄
Wish I could say the same!!
Bloody insulting isn’t it.
She would not know a hard days work

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.