EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes my first thought while dropping anyone at school camp is to have a photo shoot in a tarty white dress made for someone a third my age

Actually a fourth her age haha third mine😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wanted to SCREAM at her “read the bleeping room witch. This is about Sage, not about you!”.

Those photos made me irrationally angry with her. The fact that there even are multiple photos of her and Sage is ridiculous in itself. I hope those kids get the duck away from her soon, and before she fucks them up anymore than having her as their mother has already done.

EDITED to add … is anyone having issues with the Tattle ads being oversized? Or not being able to minimise them? Or maybe it’s just me. No biggie if it’s just happening to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Chicken nuggets and pasta salad. How about feeding your kids some vegetables so they don't turn out overweight like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If I rocked up to my daughters school looking like that my daughter would have told me to stay in the car and rightly so. As others have said she has to make everything about her that should be a private moment she really does think she is special look I am saying good bye to my son, lights on tonight everybody for this extraordinary act.

Waiting in anticipation for the ‘ I am exhausted‘ as she has to look after the girls.

Oi!!! Yo Dee Le Yo!! ✌🏻 Exfoliate them lips!!! They are Looking a tad rough taking on all that "meat" last night!! Maybe put some EmmyLou pink Salt on them, anything has to be better than looking like ur lips are your rectum!!!!! (Thats an asshole EL) I know u don't know alot of wordy words!! ✌🏻✌🏻Also, are you comparing this slimy brown meat to ur moot?? Or ur clitoris for days??

View attachment 1710581
That cold fat yuk 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Seriously 😳 speak properly!! Not even the captions know what to do with her.
DD564D9B-7104-4799-BE24-37334D1BB46E.jpeg

And poor Sage’s face in those pics looked like he was making a silent cry for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I heard on the radio this morning the birdcage described as a covid super spreader event especially the Chanel 10 and Tabcorp marquees.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Fark, it’s a lot for a Monday guys 🤣
So she’s had the blokes around last night after the B-Ball, had a big ol serving of the pork sword, followed by a bit meat/sausage fest that involved meat, so helping after helping of penis, she got hungry, yeah we get it, she’s had the train run through her & now after sending poor Sagey off on camp (he’s rejoicing ! Free of that vile trollop of a mother) she’s going home for some more meat.
Her colon would be so backed up no wonder she’s so full of tit.
Ughh, my insides feel backed up just thinking about all that meat (yeah I'm vego but still).

She must be due for a colonic in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what it's like when you leave the basketball and get an Uber home.....No I don't...

Threw it all together, it was so BEWDIFUL

She also made Cowboy Caviar???? But it didn't include any Caviar (or cowboys)

She also called Paprika - PAT-Prika. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Long time reader, finally bit the bullet to join in!

Still in a spin at the past weeks antics and then to top it off with poor Sage having to be put through a send off like that 😳 too short a dress, hair not brushed as usual, and EL being front & centre in photos, poor kid was merely a prop for mum's mini photo shoot 😡
That handle though! 🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I wanted to SCREAM at her “read the bleeping room witch. This is about Sage, not about you!”.

Those photos made me irrationally angry with her. The fact that there even are multiple photos of her and Sage is ridiculous in itself. I hope those kids get the duck away from her soon, and before she fucks them up anymore than having her as their mother has already done.

EDITED to add … is anyone having issues with the Tattle ads being oversized? Or not being able to minimise them? Or maybe it’s just me. No biggie if it’s just happening to me.
And poor Aaza must have had ‘Nam Flashbacks being forced to take a million shots of Emmy! Hope you enjoyed that coffee mate! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Sage looked like he was in a hostage situation, his poor eyes pleading, let me go free please 😢
She’s photoshopped inches off her short fat body in that white tube dress at the school too, she looked twice the size in it when she was getting in to her bird tit car this morning! 🦅 💩

• Haha
  • Sad
Prob wasent bird tit on the car, prob one of the fed up neighbors threw tit on her car

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My daughter is heading off on her first camp very soon! I am stressing about having everything on our list and packed... Under absolutely no circumstances is a camp about the parent. Dickehead 🤬 she makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her whole day revolves around cooking dinner. And one of them is fussy and won't eat it. Get a real job and make a plain meal in 15mins you slob.

Reactions: 23
You know what it's like when you leave the basketball and get an Uber home.....No I don't...

Threw it all together, it was so BEWDIFUL

She also made Cowboy Caviar???? But it didn't include any Caviar (or cowboys)

She also called Paprika - PAT-Prika. 🤦‍♀️
Doesn't have enough food to make her kids lunches but can whip up a BBQ extravaganza at 9.30 at night?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
EmmyGlue where are the fake tears for Sagey? First school camp boo hoo 😭 Will that come before or after the nuggets?

EmmyLou #52 Uber got T-boned and so did EmmyLou. So much meat she didn’t know what to do!

omg lol just kidding 🤣🤣🤣🙊😇

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.