EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they so white?! And so long?! Like alien feet!
She really needs to seek medical advice about her left arm.
Clearly there is something wrong with it and has a mind of its own as it's regularly in that weird position. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone somewhere has told her those stupid clodhopper shoes suit her and she's just stuck with it. Day or night, sun or rain she will wear them! Clipity clop
Yes, and someone has also told her that the blonde hair looks good………who in the HELL are these people?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, I’m sorry but “I don’t really drink, I don’t need to” or whatever it is that she said… but then goes onto say “I’ll probably have one martini, maybe two” —- ummmm, wut.
I laughed so hard at that point - “I don’t really drink” no that’s not at all “don’t really drink”. That’s a fair bit of booze in two martini’s. not really drinking is maybe having one every few months or once a year, or having a sip of something special and sticking to the NA versions. What a load of crap.

Clearly her body didn’t enjoy the lunch if she had to go for a massive poo in Myer. That screams digestive issues or weight loss medication because your body would be cleaning house after that.

It’s clear that friend Jess is just going along with it for freebies and exposure. Who books a booth like that if they don’t want to drink? And then insults the shots? Yet says “fried olives motherfuckers” in a fancy restaurant. I don’t think I could be so uncouth as to say that in a maccas let alone a place like that. I love the wait staff for blocking the rest of the guests but they should have told her to stop filming. Who does a mini photo shoot in a restaurant?

She’s really gotten up my nose today. I felt for the oyster bar person - the whole crowd cleared out while she was there - what does that tell you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Going home at 1.03am to make a steak wrap because she only ate oysters and cheesy bread and she is starving WTF what about that lunch that could have feed her postcode and who knows what she ate before that she is having a laugh now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Emmylou saying she can’t afford to donate financially on the same day she’s gone out and spent this much money on herself 😂

It’s her money, spend it how she likes. Just don’t pretend you’re poor and doing it tough.
Yep that’s what fucked me off about what she said. Acting like she didn’t just spend $200+ on lunch, plus hundreds of dollars of meat for her gross slow cooker recipes. Not to mention all the other crap she buys.

Reactions: 22
You lost $20k, not 20kg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The best comment 😂

She says 'duck' 1000 times a day, but 'wet pussy' is too gross for her.
How has a woman of her age never heard of a cocktail called wet pussy.
She lies just for content
And shares she went o the toilet earlier and needed toilet paper! A lot of toilet paper, so she had a huge after gorge dump and found herself short and had to call SL to come to rescue her from her tit splattered cubicle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going home at 1.03am to make a steak wrap because she only ate oysters and cheesy bread and she is starving WTF what about that lunch that could have feed her postcode and who knows what she ate before that she is having a laugh now.
She does have a very large appetite.

Reactions: 10
the caption on that screenshot. 😂 Babes, I don’t think anyone’s asking. 🫣
No one is asking as you look like a fat outdated frump, that dress is from 2018 collection and so not on trend now, Alice McCall would be horrified to have you tagging her tbh, just stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wearing those bleeping clodhoppers on a night out to fancy restaurants.
Does she have no bleeping idea.
She wears those things 24/7, they must stink.
Buy yourself a nice heeled pump or heeled sandal you heifer.

Reactions: 14
A steak wrap at 1 in the morning. Yeah that's my go to after a late night out.....the amount of rotting meat sitting in her stomach 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Also, I’m sorry but “I don’t really drink, I don’t need to” or whatever it is that she said… but then goes onto say “I’ll probably have one martini, maybe two” —- ummmm, wut.
'I don't really drink, I don't need to', the downs 2 martinis. And you can't tell me she didn't have any wet pussies, it didn't happen unless it was filmed right EL.

And noone drinks because they have to you idiot, people drink because they want to. Because they are on a night out with friends having a good time.

She makes out she is so up on the Melbourne social scene but doesn't even know how bottle service works. She really is a restaurant/bar virgin isn't she.

Reactions: 20
Jess also seems like a nice, normal person… despite her occasional interactions with Emmy
Did you see the unnecessary drama Jess caused for her local AusKick club? She misinterpreted an email and lost her tit claiming she was being victimised - she caused absolute scenes and tore the poor volunteers apart because she was butt hurt.

I think she is only hanging with drunkenLou for extra follows - pure attention seeker

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A steak wrap at 1 in the morning. Yeah that's my go to after a late night out.....the amount of rotting meat sitting in her stomach 🤢🤢🤢
Not to mention not good for weight loss. She just downed too martinis and some bread, both of which are full of calories.
After eating like a heffer at lunch.
I don't know how she has managed to lose any weight because she really does have some unhealthy eating habits

Reactions: 11
I'm just so glad she didn't film it...for once! She's really pushing this wrap thing ain't she. Turn your phone off social media, grab some Lord of the Fries and go home like a normal person.

Reactions: 17
Those direct comments are so off 😕

Meanwhile, how does someone who takes her entire community into her bikini waxes, details her period, her thrush and suggests having done a massive tit while out shopping find the name ‘wet pussy’ gross?
She was all glammed up and trying to act posh. She is nothing but a feral bogan and no wonder her TV career never amounted to anything other than what SHE PAID for.

Reactions: 18
Oh I pity whoever buys the clothes she may have tried on 🤮

I lunch at nice places with my sister and a few girlfriends once every few months. It’s our one outing this cow goes to nice restaurants every other week and I’m sure has no idea about good food given what she cooks. She’s just trying to be like the skinny influencers but they lunch there during the week lardylou or at night for parties all of which you’re not invited too.

SL seems to have time on her hands lately too where’s the fiancé can’t imagine she’d rather be with this cow on a weekend when she’s child free. Emmy when will you have permission to update that SL is single.
SL's finance must have got sick of being constantly filmed

Reactions: 8
Thread title. Off to the floods with her janky joggers, 2 steaks a day and still a flog, wint admit she loves the grog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.