Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Is this more "lingo" for outfit?? Why not the red dress u kept trying to fob off to the gawjussss commuddity?? ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻😳😳😳😳
5C140FFF-997C-4BA0-A096-FD9CBD698ABA.jpeg

Reactions: 10

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Anyone blocked, or doesnt want to give her the views, use this.

If you’ve been blocked by someone and their profile is public you can watch / see their stories and posts on https://iganony.com/.. saw a post about it today and checked it out - and yep it works ..

Also did u notice the boyfriend clip was kind of edited out but still in 🤷‍♀️

Floppygunt

Why the hell is she screaming like a banshee if it’s the first bloody quarter and they’re winning easily! How embarrassing

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
for all of you not asking

*top by Henne so Nadia will notice and be my BFF
*JEANS BY Zoe Moss. buy 2, Get 5 poor fitting pairs free
*Jewellery by Mr T

oh, and I’ll post a photo where i think I look cute as but tag the team that they lost 🤔View attachment 1671299
You forgot to mention, jewellery by Mr T, but LL has 'specially tailored ' the necklace with her very own 'lacka' to make it fit her oversized neck.

View attachment 1671300

Looks like she's on the phone as per usual and it's only the 1st quarter
So, did none of her kids attend on her so-called family pass, after all?! ☹😡

@LeahLeftUs!

Omg i cannot deal. Im on my couch feeling crap and she does my head in.mever have i ever gone to dinner with my sister in pirt melbourne and called it sexy. Last one was a pub meal. She is trying to keep up with the Influenzas that have more class. Trouble is she is all gut, back boobs and arse.
What better place to celebrate after featuring on Outspoken…in her head, she’s one of them now

She probably stole the microphone from the main flight attendant (sorry I don't know airline lingo - but when they tell you to fasten your seatbelts etc) and told those poor passengers how she spent a week with Richard Branson on his island.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
I just want to sit down, then i just want to dance all night.
That face she makes when she is dancing is just ridiculous

EL must be sleeping off the hangover this morning.
Or she is in a food coma

Yuck, cooking a steak wrap at 1am? You just ate kilos of food all day! She said earlier they had rooms at AC Hotel... another lie?
You are right, she did sat that. Why does she constantly lie. She is a disgusting narcissist. No wonder Aaron left her.

I hate how she says 'Aaron left us'. No EL he didn't leave his kids, he left you because you are a fat lying narcissist cow

Last edited:

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Anyone have a shot of Lumpy Lou's green shorts set that she wore in one of her visits to WA.

Everyone deserves another look at that abomination while shorts are the flavour of the week.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
Worked out their lunch was about $200. I checked out the menu. The steak they had was $66 each. And bet SL didn't pay a cent!!
I am actually appalled at SL letting her have so much control over her life, SL is better than this!

notgifted

VIP Member
Why is her tummy so tight? She looks like she will pop, my sisters who have had babies have jiggly bellies, not that over inflated ball.
It’s not normal, she’s had the surgery to lop her gunt / Mum Tum off, so now it’s so taught, but they must have forgot to remove the basketball out of there 🥴